What the fuck?

Originally posted by xenophobe
Welcome back, even though none of us knew you before you decided to leave. :p
That's because SOME PEOPLE hadnt been around yet... :rolleyes:

ah heheh and Registered May 2002 + 8 months is not December 2002 ;)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
That's because SOME PEOPLE hadnt been around yet... :rolleyes:

ah heheh and Registered May 2002 + 8 months is not December 2002 ;)

Thank you for the first comment, I though that would've been simple logic.

Also notice I initiallity sadi "like 8 months"... I was too lazy to count. :D

Originally posted by kamikaze
If you dont like it, Dont post here, Were doin just great without ya. I dont see your posts ( Hence your fuckin post count) Adding any meaning to our lives. So if your stayin, I'll say it one more time for you, Have some fuckin respect, If not Leave quietly.

Who am I disrespecting? My initial post was NOT an attacking post. Now you're disrespecting me, but your plain idiocy seems to scapegoat me for the "disrespecting".

And I know you're just doing great without me, that's WHY I made this thread! I swear, it's dumbasses like you who drive me away from forums... Can't even properly comprehend a post yet you proceed to think you're right even when the poster tells you that's not what he meant... :rolleyes:

And "I don't see your post (Hence your posts count)"? how is this relevant to any argument whatsoever, I clearly could've told you that too, fucking genius.

Originally posted by xenophobe
Welcome back, even though none of us knew you before you decided to leave. :p

:lol:

That's because I only really traded then... I also helped make some LibraiusMetalicus thing.... I was one of the original memebers but was forced to leave due to major computer problems from July 2002 - Sept. 2002.

But I figured I might start posting here if people are cool.... you know, unlike kamikaze who seems to like jumping at me right away. :rolleyes: Maybe he'll take a chance to read my initial post and acknowledge how I never showed disrepsect... and yes, i'll say I'm disrespecting him right now, but I have reason too. :D

Hey, ProhesizedDoom, I think Manuelgv was kidding with his comment. I think it was just a joke that got misunderstood.
I'm guessing that 'cause the rest of his post didn't seem maliciously intended, and further it was actually agreeing with you about things you'd mentioned.

I'm pretty new to this forum, too, and everyone seems real friendly and cool here. Sure some of the topics and posts are a bit stupid, but it's all done in good spirit and I'd prefer things to be a little silly than all serious, moody and angry like some of the death metal boards.

Now, like Lhorian said, let's all get naked and push our fingers up....erm, I mean let's all have a beer.

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Hey, ProhesizedDoom, I think Manuelgv was kidding with his comment. I think it was just a joke that got misunderstood.
I'm guessing that 'cause the rest of his post didn't seem maliciously intended, and further it was actually agreeing with you about things you'd mentioned.

I'm pretty new to this forum, too, and everyone seems real friendly and cool here. Sure some of the topics and posts are a bit stupid, but it's all done in good spirit and I'd prefer things to be a little silly than all serious, moody and angry like some of the death metal boards.

Now, like Lhorian said, let's all get naked and push our fingers up....erm, I mean let's all have a beer.

Ok, for that I apologize then, I don't know the posting personalities here yet so that's why I might act somewhat like this... just give me time, and a chance. (kamikaze, see this? Yeah.)

Also I said some of the topics were stupid, I never said there was anything wrong with them, they could be humourous also...

Anyway trust me, i'll be making dumb/humourous topics soon enough, though I can be serious and intellectual if called for (politics anyone?).

Anyway I look foward to more poster like you! :)

hello proph (sorry if i don't write your nick in its full version, it's way to long and it would take me too long every time).

i'm sometimes pissed off by stupid threads as well (except for my stupid posts :D ); the secret is not to read certain threads once you understand they might not catch your attention.

let's skip to more important things, now: i read somewhere else you like philosophy... good to know, me and ultima ibanez overlord are on your same boat. now, if you want, feel free to entertain us with that. my mind is craving for some bread ;)

val

If you dont like it, Dont post here, Were doin just great without ya. I dont see your posts ( Hence your fuckin post count) Adding any meaning to our lives. So if your stayin, I'll say it one more time for you, Have some fuckin respect, If not Leave quietly.
Although this posts is a bit too harsh, I perfectly agree with you for the content... If you wanna stay here, fine, stick around, if not, well leave, it's a free world after all

cheers

Originally posted by mourningstar
hello proph (sorry if i don't write your nick in its full version, it's way to long and it would take me too long every time).

i'm sometimes pissed off by stupid threads as well (except for my stupid posts :D ); the secret is not to read certain threads once you understand they might not catch your attention.

let's skip to more important things, now: i read somewhere else you like philosophy... good to know, me and ultima ibanez overlord are on your same boat. now, if you want, feel free to entertain us with that. my mind is craving for some bread ;)

val

Actually I just hate the redundacy of half of the posts... Now creative stupidity is a different thing... it's humourous... :D

Anyway who's/what philosophy we're you writing about? I'd figure I'd discuss it with you once brought up. Peronsonally some of my favorites are Nietzsche, Descartes and some various others... I'm a speed reader so anyone you bring up I can read on fast and most likely discuss with you, but I'm kinda itching for politics right now after reading the Milano thread, think I might start a thread on it.

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Although this posts is a bit too harsh, I perfectly agree with you for the content... If you wanna stay here, fine, stick around, if not, well leave, it's a free world after all

cheers

I never intended the first few posts to be harsh, the one's in my defense I did intend so.

Also I know that last statement... and no, it's not free world. :D

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
Ok, for that I apologize then, I don't know the posting personalities here yet so that's why I might act somewhat like this... just give me time, and a chance. (kamikaze, see this? Yeah.)

I can see your point of view, But to a few of us it did seem like you came off kinda harsh, If it was taken out of context, Then I apologize, But try to see it from our point too. Were all kinda like a crazy funny family here and we all post things albeit silly or even stupid at times, But its our release and we all share something in common, The love of music. So that being said, im Sorry for not seeing your point of view closer, Welcome back and lets just have some fun.

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
I leave for like 8 months and this forum becomes fucking huge... That's amazing, then again half of you seem to just talk about stupid meaningless things. Hey what the hell, I'll see who's cool and not soon enough.

You'll see huh? I bet it didn't cross yer mind that we don't give a "flying" who you are or what you think. We KNOW we're cool, just not so sure about YOU yet!

I can see your point of view, But to a few of us it did seem like you came off kinda harsh, If it was taken out of context, Then I apologize, But try to see it from our point too. Were all kinda like a crazy funny family here and we all post things albeit silly or even stupid at times, But its our release and we all share something in common, The love of music. So that being said, im Sorry for not seeing your point of view closer, Welcome back and lets just have some fun.

Well said! I wish i had your diplomacy! You're SO right!

Alright, sounds good, I'm sorry if I did come off harsh, after re-reading a few times I did see how it could be perceived as so, but trust me, if you saw my presence in some other forums you'd think I was stupidly humourous too. :D

Originally posted by NeXTLiFE
You'll see huh? I bet it didn't cross yer mind that we don't give a "flying" who you are or what you think. We KNOW we're cool, just not so sure about YOU yet!

Wow, I feel so degraded... :rolleyes:

And please, don't be so egotistical next time you respond, I already stated I meant no offense whatsoever.

And I don't need nor want to be "cool" with people.. I'm just here for discussion, if I end up being cool, so be it, if I'm hated, just as well, I simply could care less.