What the fuck?

yeah as Ultima said,I was just joking with my comment,it was like a welcome back kind of thing
well I am happy that at least someone understood it
hehe

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
Wow, I feel so degraded... :rolleyes:

And please, don't be so egotistical next time you respond, I already stated I meant no offense whatsoever.

And I don't need nor want to be "cool" with people.. I'm just here for discussion, if I end up being cool, so be it, if I'm hated, just as well, I simply could care less.
Nothing wrong with the last statement, I feel the same, only you're missing the point about the spirit here.

Correct me from wrong but I think Nextlife's post was meant to be funny and not degrading...
We're here for distraction, chat and general news, and I think that's about it. Now stick around and like everyone does, be cool and keep it low.
thanks

Originally posted by FailingAcension
You should just delete this whole thread and start again. :) ;)

Noppers, i'm not denying I said any of this, if they take offense their fault, I already said I didn't mean offense...

:D i'm just here to have convo's.... anyway how to you post a .jpg pic or .gif?

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
And please, don't be so egotistical next time you respond,

*reacts casually to the outrageous accusation of being "egotistical" and suggests a "truce" *

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Correct me from wrong but I think Nextlife's post was meant to be funny and not degrading...

HOORAY!! Someone understands my sense of humour!! I know, I know, it's all my fault for forgetting to use "LOL" smilies when I choose sarcasm as a form of humour. My bad! [again! :rolleyes: ]

Originally posted by NeXTLiFE
it's all my fault for forgetting to use "LOL" smilies when I choose sarcasm as a form of humour. My bad! [again! :rolleyes: ]
nope, you were right. i think smilies kill the deeper meaning of sarcasm.
there is a very good picture i saw somewhere once which shows a "sarcasm detector". just to help people with problems in recognising it...

btw, cool avatar ;)