What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

Footballer's Wives
kekekegay.gif

its kinda hard to be respectful of someone who is a dick to you everyday (my co-worker, not King Richard). His sense of humor and mine are miles apart, he's always getting on my case for making silly remarks (which I do and he should just get over it), and my incessant talking during work (which is a lie), plus he butts into every conversation I have with other co-workers.

Your description of you and your coworker reminds me of the Ed Norton character in the movie American History X when he is in prison and dislikes his laundry cleaning black coworker that he eventually befriends :lol:

btw I am in jewelry sales...

Platinum is better then White Gold... never turns yellow but it does lose its luster after some time and becomes a soft glow if your girlfriend don't mind that if so then you can always have it rhodiumed....

I work for BT (British Telecom) I am a Quality Analyst which basically means I ensure the quality of the calls are at their highest within the given environment, I get people fired if they don't do their job properly. If we were to refine my job further, it means I do absolutely nothing other than go on the internet all day, admittedly for quite a bit of money as well.

I am dishwasher at a restaurant which means I put everything through a machine and check it and put it away from around 3,4 until around 10 :) . I work nights and close so basically do a bunch of others things and around 2,3 of us are the only ones left and have to close and make sure the restaurant is all ready for the next morning when the place opens again, the restaurant closes around 9 and am usually out around 10 to sometimes 11 at night.

I deal with the soda machine also so have to do ice and change soda's and Co2s.

Some nights are terrible and some are good and it also depends on my mood when showing up. I would rather do this than work on a ranch again and do not want to be succesful or want anything anyways so it does not really bother me much. I'll just do it if someone wants or needs me too and when coming in late or maybe skipping a night and people actually tell me they really needed me that is enough motive for me to be a consitant worker and do it the right way.

I am dishwasher at a restaurant which means I put everything through a machine and check it and put it away from around 3,4 until around 10 :) . I work nights and close so basically do a bunch of others things and around 2,3 of us are the only ones left and have to close and make sure the restaurant is all ready for the next morning when the place opens again, the restaurant closes around 9 and am usually out around 10 to sometimes 11 at night.

I deal with the soda machine also so have to do ice and change soda's and Co2s.

Some nights are terrible and some are good and it also depends on my mood when showing up. I would rather do this than work on a ranch again and do not want to be succesful or want anything anyways so it does not really bother me much. I'll just do it if someone wants or needs me too and when coming in late or maybe skipping a night and people actually tell me they really needed me that is enough motive for me to be a consitant worker and do it the right way.

do you understand how shitty of a job this is?

here I'll compare my job

I go to an air conditioned room, sit around and listen to my ipod for 70% of my shift, the only actual work I do is sell shit to idiots (super super easy work) and I make more in 20 hours than you make in an entire 40 hour work.

.. no I have no idea :rolls eyes:

I don't like money either and yes know that you and people do like it!