What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

seriously, I'm just disturbed how he can talk so positively about such a horrible job.

Well, you don't seem to have a grasp on how anybody can live doing something that is not immediately lucrative, so I'm not surprised. You do realize that sometimes people do things for more than just money and comfortability, right?

Some people fucking like to work hard, Dave. Holy shit. You have a cushy job the involves little to no actual work. How wonderful for you. No one gives a shit.

I dunno man, I wouldn't have a problem working hard if it was satisfying/rewarding work that really meant something. But working hard at a shit restaurant making shit money in shitty conditions? how can somebody enjoy it?

I dunno man, I wouldn't have a problem working hard if it was satisfying/rewarding work that really meant something. But working hard at a shit restaurant making shit money in shitty conditions? how can somebody enjoy it?

How the fuck does working at a restaurant mean less than working at fucking GNC? And who said it's a "shit" restaurant, other than you?

"Hard work" does not mean "shitty conditions", by the way. And I don't believe Greys ever told you how much he makes, so once again you come off as a condescending prick by assuming that he makes bad money.

my eventuall goal is to have 3 or 4 businesses where I would be making 200 - 400 thousand a year and my 9-5 job would include going to each store like once a week and rest of the time playing golf and enjoying myself :lol:

@ hate breeder

andrew, he makes minimum wage, has stated so repeatedly

@ Hell Awaits

Man, respect other's work/job. Work is not all about money sometimes... Like me, I've been through real tough times in my first job as an IT Tech Support with ultra weak salary. Working from 7am till midnight, got high blood pressure, no social life at all... But, what the heck, that is all part of my career... And now, I'm a SAP ABAP Programmer... which when not busy, I surf the internet %100 of my time here and get paid a lot... (like today) But still learns a lot and levels up my career pretty good... Dude, just respect...

@ Hell Awaits

Man, respect other's work/job. Work is not all about money sometimes... Like me, I've been through real tough times in my first job as an IT Tech Support with ultra weak salary. Working from 7am till midnight, got high blood pressure, no social life at all... But, what the heck, that is all part of my career... And now, I'm a SAP ABAP Programmer... which when not busy, I surf the internet %100 of my time here and get paid a lot... (like today) But still learns a lot and levels up my career pretty good... Dude, just respect...

I don't have any problem with people working hard bro, I just don't see the reasoning of people working hard at shitty jobs when they can easily get something much much better

I am very happy for you though. You make solid 6 figures?

I don't have any problem with people working hard bro, I just don't see the reasoning of people working hard at shitty jobs when they can easily get something much much better

I am very happy for you though. You make solid 6 figures?

It is because working hard is very rewarding, whether it be shitty or not... It's all on people's choices... like underground metal bands... they produce good music even without being recognized at all because they have passion for it... they just do what they want regardless of earning big bucks or not, that's all...

No. I don't earn that much as compared to the salary range of professionals there in U.S.A. But, If i'll work there in US, I think the minimum salary of ABAP Programmers is about $3,500 to 5,000. But, that's for Junior Programmers... what more if senior... You can search the internet about those ranges if you want... I bet it's a lot more...

I think there is non money motives for why people have a certain job or work at certain places and go back. I don't really think any need to be pointed out. If I am not into money there is alternative motives or would just not go period.

I would also just hate standing and selling to people.

I think there is non money motives for why people have a certain job or work at certain places and go back. I don't really think any need to be pointed out. If I am not into money there is alternative motives or would just not go period.

uhhhhh what? :erk:

I would also just hate standing and selling to people.

you would be sitting down most of the time, eating listening to your ipod etc...

also not interested in extra 1000 bucks a month which you can use to buy like 200 metal CDs?

the only actual work I do is sell shit to idiots (super super easy work) and I make more in 20 hours than you make in an entire 40 hour work.

didn't you once say that you invest so much effort into developing a healthy relationship with those "idiots" and how much you'd want them to receive only the best quality products that they paid for and not merely something mediocre whose value you've inflated via your virtuosic marketing skills?
Oh, I suppose you wanted to state it simply just to put him down some more. You're truly the master when it comes to not having tact at all. This "nananaah, I have a better job than you" is a really lame schtick, you know?

I do not want to sit or eat or own/listen to an ipod and this discussion is not going anywhere. I think you are trying to lecture me and really don't care or want what do so would not take your advice anyways.

You like to sit at GNC and listen to your Ipod good for you!

go do that

didn't you once say that you invest so much effort into developing a healthy relationship with those "idiots" and how much you'd want them to receive only the best quality products that they paid for and not merely something mediocre whose value you've inflated via your virtuosic marketing skills?

all of that is true. But my customers are still idiots, spending 55 bucks on 4 pounds of nitro tech because I tell them a whole bunch of bullshit about it :lol:. I get like 10 pounds of protein at my gym for the same price as that (I am friends with everybody there).

but yes I do try to make friends with everybody, make sure they return, etc... but that doesn't change the facts that they are idiots spending way too much on overhyped/overpriced products.

Oh, I suppose you wanted to state it simply just to put him down some more. You're truly the master when it comes to not having tact at all. This "nananaah, I have a better job than you" is a really lame schtick, you know?

nah I said that to him to show that there is a lot better out there than working at a restaurant for minimum wage.