What was the first cd you ever bought

damon505

FistBangingMania
Apr 11, 2005
texas
For those of us old enough to remember when CD's first came out what was the first one you bought. Mine was Megadeth Peace Sells :headbang:

I'm way too ashamed to say what mine was...but I've evolved I tell you. Metal all the way. Oh my god I can't believe I still have that thing in my collection:cry:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Hmm...

Saturday Night Fever soundtrack?
No, much worse I'm afraid, much worse. I'm so afraid of losing my reputation on this board by saying it, but I was young and naive, NAIVE I tell you. It was...was...Wi...

Can't type it.

sufferer said:
No, much worse I'm afraid, much worse. I'm so afraid of losing my reputation on this board by saying it, but I was young and naive, NAIVE I tell you. It was...was...Wi...

Can't type it.
don't worry about the rep. everyone's made mistakes, it's enough that you learned from them.

"Cliche Threads: Volume 1. I see you picked that one up along the way."

That's some funny shit.

The first CD I bought was KISS' 'Love Gun'.

"No, much worse I'm afraid, much worse. I'm so afraid of losing my reputation on this board by saying it, but I was young and naive, NAIVE I tell you. It was...was...Wi..."

Were you gonna say Winger?

:puke: WINGER :zombie:

thats funny.the first vinyl album I owned was Kiss Love gun, My sister bought Double Platnum, We kept trading them off back and forth, I found a mint condition OZZY's RANDY RHODES TRIBUTE for fifty cents at a garage sale.
not a scratch on it, the next one was Twisted Sister Stay Hungry ( well I was 12) by the time I was 14 cd's werent quit popular yet, I began making it a point to start buying everything on Cd as I thought the cassette was going to become like an old 8track player ( it was extinct by the time I was 5 and cassette is still tape and breakable, or edible depending on the monster in yer sterio) and yes ny first Cd was Suicidal Tendencies mentioned above

Actually, I was gonna tell the dude that if it was Winger, so what? I have the Winger albums, I'm not afraid to to say it. I grew up on KISS, so my progression was to bands like Bon Jovi, Motley, Crue, RATT, Quiet Riot, etc. I got into some heavier shit around 86, like Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer & Suicidal...but I still liked all the other bands...even the ones with big hair that came out in the late 80s.

It might be some cheesy hair metal, but Reb Beach and Rod Morganstein could play circles around most people. They're actually talented musicians, it's just that Kip Winger's mug (and their whole image in general) got more attention than their technical ability. Plus, being the horse's ass on 'Beavis & Butthead' didn't help.