what will you do in the summer

rahvin

keeper of the flame
Oct 10, 2001
safe but not far from the city
there's been a steady decrease in posts on all of ultimatemetal this past week-end. i guess in most countries ppl are starting to enjoy the outdoors, school's out, the warm climate is an open invitation to go outside and have some fun.

well, as in the best tradition of very lame threads everywhere, i ask to all of you: what are your plans for this summer? holidays? hard work? stalking the girl next door?

the first to reply he/she will spend the month of august in germany wins a special prize. :D

rahvin.

It's so sickening to watch you rant every 15 seconds about decrease of posts and how everyone is out and you're left in yadda yadda yadda :mad: :p :p

Moreover, i was just thinking about a similar thread tonight, i hate you :mad: :p

As for my plans for this summer: i plan to study, go to holidays, _not_ stalk the girl next door, _maybe_ stalk the guy next door.
Apparently, i have no idea as to what i'll do ;)

Siren

@siren: i urge you, if you're experiencing any problems, to please leave them at the door, or at last confine them to the dream thread. :Smug: :devil:
on the other hand it's no surprise so many good personalities have started posting less and less if they have to constantly put up with our pointless bickering. so shut up and stick to the thread topic. :heh:

as for your plans, it's all to unbelievable that you will study or stalk the guy next door, unless you've devised a new way to do all this while sitting in front of your pc. but please do tell us more about holidays: where? when? why? will you send postcards to this board?

rahvin.

I hope to do something productive, maybe kill alot, but dont all my plans involve killing or getting drunk? Well I hope to find a person I can fall in love with, falling in love is great especially if its with a person :)

Nick(drunk again)

Shit man you got me, I hope to find her anywhere and I dont know how to hopelessly fall in love with her, hopefully someone will love me for who I am, a big drunk metal head.

Nick(still drunk and listening to Maiden :headbang: ACES HIGH!!!!!)

this summer?Hope there will be one...I wanted to work at August and have some free time at September,but...those Chemists...said we have to do chemistry in July and now it seems we have to in August,so there won't be holidays for me this year...Thanks a lot!!!
evil3.gif

awww, i'm very sorry... (and frightened by the satanic smilie) :cry: hope you can at least spend some week-end out with your friends or something.
however, you won the prize, you're in germany in august. :)

rahvin.

@ladycal: we still have to decide how we are to travel, but a snake-powered van has never been an option, really ;)
plus, we're gonna bring a small gift, the biggest - or in my case the most lovely ;) - being our humble selves. :D

rahvin.

@Ladycal: Try to enclose that inordinate quote of love. :devil: (Or love me too!)

@Rahvin: Esa chica es míaaaaaa, casi, casi míaaaaaa! Está loca por míiii! (Sergio Dalma?!?! Puajjj) :eek:

About my summer time. I'll work until the second half of August, and then perhaps I'll travel over my own country, visiting Galicia, Cuenca, Madrid (again, to meet friends there), Asturias and maybe Euskadi.

After that, I'll start to look for the change of direction in my life, but I can't assure any date. :) Still dreamiiiiing!

|ng. (Chupi!)

well, i know you know what i will be doing, but i chime in all the same. first, i love ladycal's smilies (especially the one with the blue fellows jumping, that's extra hilarious). second, i'll be in deutschland with you for about 10 days, then i'll relentlessly go after my goal of becoming a central wanker. so it's a work summer except for those ten days, and you poor guy will have to take care of me since i will be devastaded and blank. good luck. :D

hyena (living without living at all)

i will be working till mid of august, then have 2 months to get a new home elsewhere. of course this won't (hopefully) take 2 months, so i have time to relax, maybe travel a bit, but i should rather save the money, for when i begin to study in october, there won't be much income... or i'll buy an e-drum so that i can practice in my new home :)
so i hope to get through this year's summer as fast as possible. the least thing i could use is love or something like that. but as i know me, this will most probably happen the day after i sign the contract for the new apartment :/