what will you do in the summer

@Soulscar: I'm the siren here, maybe _i_ should do the swimming :loco:
Hmmm difficult indeed, but you could get the band with you, it would a (the?) unique chance for a rehearsal :lol:

@Siren: I am afraid our drummer cannot come, because he'd rather buy a new drumkit, but probably the rest of the band (except our new singer) will come to Crete, too.
So, if youo would do the swimming..... :lol:

@rahvin: There's hardly a molestation that is so sweetly welcome like that of our siren....

Edited for previous lack of words...

@Soulscar: Too bad it's so far :cry: Nevermind, we shall rehearse when i visit Germany, then we shall have the whole band anyway :p

And it's good to see my molesting is welcome ;) :cool:

Siren (molestor)

Hmm... much of my summer will be dedicated to my new full-time job along with my elective course.

happy holidays to all of you :)
and happy tsikoudia to Soulscar,although i would recommend him to stay away from such evil drinks ;)

I'm already on holidays-no shitty university classes and exams thanx to amazing greek reality :rolleyes: It's actually chupi enjoying holidays from early June,it hadn't happened for many years.It will produce very negative consequences though,like having exams in 19 subjects this September (17 to be more honest :rolleyes: )....
So part of my holidays will be dedicated to some studying in July and MUCH studying in late august...
i don't want to count the number of pages i have to study cause i'm afraid i'll commit suicide :cry:

Apart from that i will be busy sleeping like a pig,enjoying our empty flat since my family tends to be even more away during the summertime,read many many many books (the idea of reading LotR in german has stuck to my mind-i hope i will get rid of it soon :p ),learn a bit of spanish,make some translations (maybe Finntroll lyrics and such stuff),flood someone's mailbox :rolleyes:...

and if i have failed my oral german exam,i'll be around babbling to myself in german,which is quite probably since my exam went shittier than i could ever imagine :cry: :mad:

In the beginning of August i will visit the beautiful island of Hydra for 10 days :hotjump:
sweety.gif

i feel extra-excited now :hotjump:

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
Shit man you got me, I hope to find her anywhere and I dont know how to hopelessly fall in love with her, hopefully someone will love me for who I am, a big drunk metal head.

A-fucking-men!

Other than "The Eternal Search" I shall not be doing much, I will be going to Finland for about a week (can't take my parents longer than that), meet a few friends I haven't seen or seen in a while, make of that what you wish. Basicly just going to Finland to get drunk for once :lol:
Unfortunately I don't have much time to "enjoy" the summer, since I work from 8am to 5pm and usually am rather tired to bother going anywhere.
And of course I now have my new computer which is taking quite a bit of my time, for now anyway.

hm.. let's see... Basically leaving this shitty place in the North of UK and going to greece to have a fucking great time before having to come back to the UK for a Masters degree on September.

I want to visit as many islands as possible. Those definitely include Naxos, Sifnos and I am working on the other ones... Possible candidates are Santorini (I love that place), Rodos, Halkidiki (not an island though) and Amorgos.

Well yeah, there is a slight chance I will go to Wacken this year again. Has anyone been there? It's sooo cool :headbang:

Well , were will you get all that money I hear you cry... Good question! Well most of it from my summer job as street caricaturist on the islands! Ha!

@ Melancholia: Pienso que leer el LotR en alemán es una idea muy loca, pero pienso que vas a pasar bomba leyéndolo también. :loco: Aber sieh zu, daß Du die alte Auflage bekommst, die neue Übersetzung ist gräßlich!

Otherwise, I am bound to try anything Crete is going to offer, willingly undertaking any sacrifice this exposure to a foreign culture might bring :cool:

By the way, I haven't been to Wacken before, and I would like to go to the summer breeze better, but unfortunately I have to explore the cradle of European culture during that time.....So I have to go to Wacken instead with some guys of my band (@Siren: We could partly rehearse if you come to Wacken ;) ).