what will you do in the summer

äh nicktheclayman sorry but auschwitz is in poland not in germany
in germany theres dachau or flossenbürg

your geographical knowledge seems to be very poor (caused by too much alcoholic fluids?)
but what youd said about to find a person to fall in love im gonna try this too
I also try to bang my head at all festivals I could find
I just have a card for the summerbreezefestival but I think wacken will follow
I m gonna travel little bit to france (maybe?)
hm thats it and take much drugs and buy a lot of good cds(DAMAGE DONE!!!)

Originally posted by solefald
äh nicktheclayman sorry but auschwitz is in poland not in germany
in germany theres dachau or flossenbürg

your geographical knowledge seems to be very poor (caused by too much alcoholic fluids?)
but what youd said about to find a person to fall in love im gonna try this too
I also try to bang my head at all festivals I could find
I just have a card for the summerbreezefestival but I think wacken will follow
I m gonna travel little bit to france (maybe?)
hm thats it and take much drugs and buy a lot of good cds(DAMAGE DONE!!!)

Wow Im great at history, yeah I believe it was the alcohol, I shouldnt have mad ethat mistake.

Nick(pissed at himself)

Hmmm, i was serious when i talked about my plans :p

Anyway, i have exams till mid-July. I'll most probably miss rockwave fest, unless..... unless the universe decides to surprise me by smiling at me :p

Then i might study for my September exams, go swimming as much as possible, have fun and be lazy in general...

As far as vacations are concerned, i have a few trips in mind (in Greece all of them) but nothing's sure yet, i rather let everything flow... And sorry, no postcards :devil:

Hmmm, as for stalking, just today i saw a man i would gladly stalk :rolleyes:
Too bad i know almost nothing about him :(
But then i guess he's better off not knowing me, so.... :rolleyes: :cry:

Siren (dreamy)

I'm going to work five more weeks (three now and two more after the office I work at re-opens in late July) and then I'm going to buy some 30 CD's (c.f. the Spending too much money? thread).
Summer also means stupid projects that I never manage to finish.
Notable past ones include: learning Russian, throwing away lots of old stuff, making a nifty website and countless other similar tasks.
This year I'm hoping to learn to play Advanced Squad Leader (WWII tactical boardgame) with a friend. Of course it'll never work out.

Originally posted by rahvin
there's been a steady decrease in posts on all of ultimatemetal this past week-end. i guess in most countries ppl are starting to enjoy the outdoors, school's out, the warm climate is an open invitation to go outside and have some fun.

Did the thought that some of us might have HUGE F*CKING PROBLEMS WITH THE CONNECTION / COMPUTER / EVERY POSSIBLE TECHNICAL DEVISE THERE IS ON EARTH ever occur to you? Huh? I thought so...

Anyway, to answer your question, I have this week left of my vacation and from there on I will be working hard on children's summer camps (in case you've never been to one, read Peanuts and you'll get the point) in a place called Sammatti, which is just as far away from all civilization as the name suggests. I'll try to get to a computer somewhere on weekends, so I hope I can read everything that's written here - or at least the enjoyable readings like the Round Robin one.

Oh, and I'll post my Uppsala-report tomorrow (assuming that I can connect...), in case someone is still waiting for it.

-Villain (a luddite)

OMG, I forgot smth. important...
the first to reply he/she will spend the month of august in germany wins a special prize.
rahvin: well, I may not be first to reply, but I'll spend the summer in germoney too. And I even know what you could bring with you as a nice present...or forget it...I would even pay for it :) well, what I'm talking about is this very fine, totally fucking great booze that my parents gave me as a birthday present this may, after they returned from their trip to Italy. It seems that you can buy it only over there...it's called "Picco Rosso" ...great stuff, it's red, has 61% vol. and you can set it on fire (I burnt one of my fingers when me and some buddies were playing with it last month...now I have a scar that will always remind me of how good this stuff tastes...). Ok, well, the bottle is almost empty now and I need more of that stuff...only you can help me!! :eek:

I've been working (working and working - sitting would be the correct description) in a gallery for two weeks. All I have to do is to try to not scare away the visitors and say hi to those who dares to come in even after they have seen my terrible apperance through the doorway. Furthermore, I have to lock the door when I want to go home (since my bosses doesn't notice if I call it a day one or two hours earlier than my colleagues.)
So, about six hours a day I just sit there, reading a book and listening to music, and sometimes I try to recite the lyrics to "The gallery".
Thats really all. (Can't believe they're paying me for that. There must have been a mistake somewhere.)

@Villain: Sorry to know you are having connection problems :( But still, a renowned doctor like you shouldn't be talking like that ;)
We will miss you, hope we will see you around whenever you can...
And we're still interested in the report, yes :D

Originally posted by rahvin
what are your plans for this summer? holidays? hard work? stalking the girl next door?
Mainly home, as usual, enjoying the quietness of the desert city and try new solutions to avoid being flooded by anything in my house. Maybe I could go out of home sometimes, for some time. Nothing decided at all.

Alfred (the pidgeon)

i'll spend my summer vacations mostly moving to my new home :hotjump: (i feel tired already, but it's definitely worth it: i couldn't stand staying here any longer :ill: )
in the w-ends either i'll take some trips to the mountains (courtesy of a nice dwarf) or i'll stay at home with my cats watching movies/reading/relaxing/whatever requires nothing more than the slightest possible effort :D
hmm, let's see whether i'll be able not to turn my pcs on for a while or not :lol: hedge your bets :)

@alfred: you, sloth :p

@rahvin: if you want a postcard from what's gonna become my new hometown, just ask me. i'll be glad to provide :lol:

@villain: actually i thought you could have been in such a predicament, but i badly wanted to see some reactions, and given the fact that this morning there's 20-22 threads active whereas yesterday there were 7-8 i can say it worked and your body has been sacrificied to science, or possibly a sole-faced demon. :loco:

@nico16: we'll try to arrange something. i've never heard of the stuff, but we'll look around. of course you have to provide us with invaluable informations such as where can we meet for the "water of fire" to change hands. ;)

@alfred: you, amoeba. :p

@rei toei: don't you think i'll be spending enough time in your new hometown to do without postcards? but you could send one to this board: siren's being dead set against it surely means it's something very interesting. :D

rahvin.

All you lucky people,able to work the whole summer...Got only two weeks...-how will I ever have the money for my Les Paul??
bigcry.gif

cry.gif

@hyena:you can find the smilies here

But lucky news
biglaugha.gif
- there's someone (maybe) visiting me at the end of july!!

Hmmm, I have to study till July 15th, then I have to work. Of course there is Wacken on August 1st to 3rd. I would also have liked to go to the Summerbreeze Frstival, but I am off for two weeks to Crete during that time.....:D

I've been working now for little over two weeks and I have two days left. I already got my salary, two weeks earlier than I should have, and I've been spending quite lot of it already :rolleyes: When the two work days are over, I'll celebrate a little and then just relax, spend some more money, enjoy new music and so on. Until the end of my vacation, then I'll have to start studying for my final exams :( Shit, they are so close already....I don't want to..:cry:

Originally posted by Soulscar
I am off for two weeks to Crete during that time.....:D
:OMG: :eek: :eek: :eek: you....you!!! :p
Are you going straight to Crete? Any other stops? :p

@ Siren: Unfortunately, it is nonstop MÜNSTER-HPAKLEIO and vice versa... no stops possible - at least if I don't revert to my 2 months of being a paratrooper and decide to leave in mid-air...:lol: Or, perhaps I could swim over to the mainland? :loco:

Mmmh, difficult!