What's on your walls?

DoomsdayZach

The Professor was right
Dec 11, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.doomsdaymusic.com
I was changing some of the posters on my walls and was wondering what everyone else has on their walls, posters and all that good stuff. Post pics if you got 'em!

My room.... all the shit i've got (sorry about all the pics):

PICT0294.jpg

PICT0295.jpg

PICT0297.jpg

PICT0299.jpg

PICT0300.jpg

PICT0301.jpg

PICT0302.jpg

PICT0303.jpg

PICT0304.jpg

PICT0305.jpg

PICT0306.jpg

PICT0307.jpg

1. Where'd you get that Follow the Reaper poster?

2. THERE ARE DARK EMPIRE POSTERS?! *runs off to Matt's site*

I don't have a large variety of posters. I have a ton of Zeppelin ones though.

I don't really keep a lot of posters on my walls. I like things simple.

In my apartment I have a picture of "Rosa Meditativa" by Salvador Dalí on one wall, and a Guatemalan tapestry on another.

In my room at my parents' house, I have a signed poster from the 1996 Thunderbirds, and a small computer graphic a friend did and gave to me when I was in high school, and a drawing I did of the band Pink Floyd.

I plan to put up more of my musician portraits when I get out of grad school and get them framed. I'll have kind of a Wall of Fame thing going...so far, I have Richard Wright of Pink Floyd, Hansi Kuersch of Blind Guardian, and Russell Allen drawn to my satisfaction enough to frame them and put them on my wall.

Now here's a question...would it be really dorky or not to have a drawing or two of fictional characters from a novel I'm writing, also framed and hung up? There's 1 so far that I had a photo reference for (used an actor) that I might consider in that case...

If you didn't already have a gf, I would say you would have a hard time bringing a new girl back.

I don't know which is worse, your room or my friends room with all these fake weapons on the walls.

I kid, I kid.

I have my stained glass windows and a painting of a bay. Other than that, I have books all over the place.

That is gonna be a problem if the girlfriend ever splits.

"Hey wanna come over to my place? Oh, that gigantic picture of the demon on the wall? Oh, the gigantic immortal flag? Oh, the picture of shagrath in a straight jacket? Don't mind those, they're fine" hahaha. That's why i go with the nice metal chicks.

What was it that Tolkki said? I eat chains and shit gunpowder? Something like that haha

aw I'm too ashamed to post a pic of MY wall! All I have at this point in time is a Team America poster, a Family Guy poster, an Opeth poster and a poster of the Grim Reaper from the brand Alchemy. However, I've only just started my poster-haul so maybe I will rehash this thread in time when I can bear to show it :)

I dont have pics but I have
Metallica - Master of puppets huge poster
^ ^ ^ ^ - And justice for all huge poster
Pink Floyd - 30th annerversary dark side of the moon HUGE poster, just got it yesterday
nearly a whole wall (by my bed) full of magazine cut outs and small band posters and gig flyers also a fairly big Dimebag Rip one and a Dark Funeral one, my faveourite is the small poster of all of dimebags guitars :D
OH and
A FULLY SIGNED Psycroptic Symbols of Faliure poster, damn it rules

Ret- said:
Pink Floyd - 30th annerversary dark side of the moon HUGE poster, just got it yesterday

Nice...I don't know about you, but I definitely prefer the new art to the old. :)