What's on your walls?

Right now I have only a painting by Ciruelo Cabral and a bunch of LP's (3 from Queen, 2 from Camel, 2 From Deep Purple 3 from ELP, 3 From The Beatles, 1 from: Jethro Tull, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Genesis, yes, Jimmy Hendrix, ELO) which I am taking off the wall because I fixed my dad's LP player.

Matt, I would like a Dark Empire one too, but isn't the international shipping too expensive?

Not intending to hijack the thread, but on a similar note, just out of curiosity, what band shirts do you guys have? For me it's:

Pink Floyd x 2
Sabbat (gave away)
Strapping Young Lad
Symphony X (of course)
And my babies, three Bathory shirts.

I don't have too many shirts because in my opinion they're overpriced, but of course I'll do my best to support the music I love.

shirts:

Nightingale - Invisible Tour
Queensryche - Tribe Tour
Pain of Salvation - BE Tour
Trans Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's
Trans Siberian Orchestra - 2001 Tour
Trans Siberian Orchestra - 2002 Tour
MercyMe - Undone
Third Eye Blind
Dream Theater - 6DOIT Tour
Opeth - GR Tour
Dragonforce - 2005
System of a Down
Joe Satriani - Strange Beautiful.. Tour
Evergrey - 2005 girlie :lol:
Soulfest 2005 - Red
Tantric - s/t :lol:
Santana - 2003
Porcupine Tree - 2005 Tour
I know I'm forgetting like 10.

After this weekend:
At least one Orphaned Land shirt
At least one Threshold shirt
At least one Therion shirt

I think most shirts are pretty bad really. I'm not a fan of the "plaster the album art really big across the front" styling. I prefer logo shirts if I can find them, but barring that, I'll get a plastered one just to support the band.

My room used to be full of band posters, but then I stopped listening to most of the bands, so I took them down. Now my walls are painted black and there are some weapons hanging up. It's a very grim room.

Shirts:

Dream Theater - Octavarium Tour
Symphony X - DWOT cover
G3 - 2004 Tour (Satriani/Vai/Fripp)
Steve Vai (a shirt with an image of Vai Playing painted by an artist)
Rush (Rush in Rio's Dragon painted by the same guy who painted the Vai one)

I'll have to look to see if I have any old pictures of my room from when I was in high school. I used to cut out all the pics from Circus and Hit Parder and add tapestries and posters here and there. My prize from college was a Howe II poster signed by all members of the band after a gig in Lubbock, TX. Ah, those were the days...

My office? I have two Albuquerque drive test posters, Catherine Zeta Jones posters/propaganda, the latest ultra-sound, an ATC tower build map for the state of New Mexico, a Fast Expensive Cars calendar, a satellite map of Albuquerque, a scribbled-on white board, a poster of me playing in a high school soccer game, a copy of the front page of the New York Times calling out my company's good deeds during Hurricane Katrina, a new picture showing anti-tower propaganda in Chimayo, NM, my Dale Carnegie diploma, White Labs and Wyeast yeast posters, certificate of appreciation from IEEE for 10 years of membership, a World Cup schedule, my company's value system, various pics of my daughter and me, our El Paso system map, and a poster for the Evolution of Wireless Communication Standards.

Times sure change...

Beelzebub said:
Not intending to hijack the thread, but on a similar note, just out of curiosity, what band shirts do you guys have?
Eh, i seem to have already hijacked my own thread with the whole Dark empire poster thing :lol:

Ok... here goes nothing

Apocalyptica - S/T ride the lightning style
Arch Enemy - Ravenous
Arch Enemy - The First Deadly Sin longsleeve
Avantasia - Metal Opera
Bad Acid Trip - Lynch the Weirdo
Behemoth - Chaotica
Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultus all over print
Behemoth - Demigod longsleeve
Beyond the Embrace - Coat of Arms logo
Blind Guardian - Wacken Open Air dragonskull longsleeve (x2 hehe)
Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera tour shirt
Bloodbath - Logo (x2 hehe)
Bloodbath - Resurrection through Carnage longsleeve
Destruction - Inventor of Evil
Dimmu Borgir - DCA pentagram w skulls longsleeve
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Legion 666
Eidolon - Hallowed Apparition
Evergrey - The Inner Circle
God Dethroned - Madonna and Child longsleeve
God Dethroned - Lair of the White Worm
Haggard - Awaking the Centuries
Haggard - A Midnight Gathering
Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Iced Earth - Workshirt
Iced Earth - Days of Purgatory
Iced Earth - Days of Purgatory tye dye (the red one with silver design)
Iced Earth - Tribute to the Gods longsleeve
Iced Earth - Damien
Iced Earth - Prophecy
Iced Earth - Egypt (various purgatory artwork)
Iced Earth - Child of the Wicked Fan Club
Kamelot - Fourth Legacy
King Diamond - Abigail
King Diamond - Abigail II
Kreator - Endless Pain
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Lilitu - The Delores Lesion
Megadeth - Peace Sells
Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction
Megadeth - Devil Vic
uh... *cough* metallica load-era logo
Mercyful Fate - King's Head
Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath
Neurotoxin - Logo
Opeth - Logo
Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse Longsleeve (this one is very rare... old candlelight one. i love this shirt haha)
Possessed - Seven Churches
Shadow Demon - Logo
Stratovarius - Some gay v-neck Infinite shirt
Swarm of the Lotus - Logo
Symphony X - V (Signed... but the sigs are washing out)
Symphony X - The Odyssey
THOR - Keep the Dogs Away
THOR - Unchained
Vader - Revelations all over print
Vader - The Beast all over print
Waking Hour - People having sex shirt
Zero Down - logo
Wacken Open Air - Blackstage 2003
Wacken Open Air - Blackstage 2003 Longsleeve
Wacken Open Air - Festival 2003
Wacken Open Air - Blackstage 2005 longsleeve
Wacken Open Air - Festival 2003 Longsleeve w/ Fire Tye Dye
Wacken Open Air - Spade w/ Flames longsleeve
Wacken Open Air - Some shirt from

I am almost positive there are more, but i've lost them or somethig over the years

Finntroll - Some Hoodie
Venom - Black Metal hoodie
Evergrey - Logo hoodie

And don't forget the shorts :lol:
But seriously...
Amon Amarth
Dimmu Borgir norway
Wacken Open Air blackstage

Yes, i really have shorts.

Oh, and since i'm going all out...
Symphony X Baseball cap
Kreator beanie
King Diamond beanie
Opeth beanie

Wacken Open Air rain or shine towel
Wacken Open Air 2004 festival towel
Wacken Open Air 2005 festival towel
Wacken Open Air blackstage towel

Holy Crap. I literally have 2 pairs of jeans and a few t-shirts in my inventory....

Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Iron Maiden - Killers
Rush - Moving Pictures
Symphony X - Plain logo with Gigantour tour dates on the back.
Slayer - Reign in Blood (Gave it to my gf though)

I'm a poor bastard lol

Kenneth R. said:
Evergrey - 2005 girlie

:tickled: Do you like the way it accentuates your cuves?

My SYL is a girlie shirt; I find that the material isn't that great, so I learned and got my Bathories in small. They fit me similarly and they are of better quality.

Some band shirts: Opeth - Deliverance, Iron Maiden - Uncle Eddie, Evergrey - Inner Circle (autographed by Tom, Henrik, & Jonas), DT - hanging stickman (autographed by Mike), Fates Warning, Symphony X - Odyssey (autographed by Russ and Pinella), Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun.

Don't most normal rooms have only 4 walls? :lol: Looks like you have 8!!!

Cool stuff, dude. Especially fond of the Fate/King Diamond stuff. I used to have an oversized "Them" poster that covered most of one of my walls. It was probably 4' by 6'.

The Dark Empire poster rocks. Matt, I didnt know that was coming out. I'll be picking it up though!

Shirts--

2 or 3 Pink Floyd shirts
An Eagles shirt
2 Symphony X shirts

I'm not wearing all of them anymore; I like to take them out of circulation before they get TOO ratty.

I have worn the hell out of my Divine Wings shirt, in 2 cold seasons, so I'm taking that one out of circulation. It was just SO comfortable I wore it out really fast.

I really want an Ayreon shirt, but right now I still have to work that one out...

Shirts-
Ayreon (Universal Migrator)
5 Opeth shirts (I used to have a hoodie too, but the hospital destroyed it after I got into a car crash...I'm still really pissed about that)
Bloodbath
Porcupine Tree
Therion
Apostasy (<---my band haha)

I'm limited as to what shirts I can wear, since I'm pretty small and most bands don't sell small shirts. I have a lot of large band shirts that I never wear just because they look ridiculous. Now I only wear the shirts listed above, since they're all either small or mediums (like anyone cares).

I have a lot of posters and magazine cut outs on my wall but the coolest thing on my wall is the 4 in by 5 in picture of Dimebag that I've had longer than anything else on my walls, i mean ive had that picture for many years.....