What's on your walls?

shirts -

2 SyX ones and 1 Opeth - mans sizes so I only wear those as pyjamas
1 Nightwish - girlie, but its a bit too big still :( but its wearable thats cool.

I want more shirts but its really hard to get girlies.. and I cant wear the mens ones.

posters:
Metallica, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden and Aina. I don't like the last three, the posters came with a magazine.

shirts:
Metallica St. Anger t-shirt &
Metallica Load hoodie, my mom bought these for me, very cool.
Symphony X Odyssey tour shirt
Ozric Tentacles Pongmaster's Ball shirt
Dream Theater Octavarium tour shirt
that's all.

@ DoomsdayZach

Your room is so metal, I can see spots of rust and iron forming on your wall :lol:

Seriously though, the only thing I can compare having to as much or close to as much as you are my cds. Oh and where did all those Wacken glasses come from? Did you go?

shirts:

Kreator - Endless Pain
Nevermore - star logo
Sodom - In the Sign of Evil
Finntroll - cool silver troll shield thingy
Rage - From the Cradle to the Stage longsleeve
Rage - Unity
Children of Bodom - B&W band photo

haven't had a poster on my wall since i was 14 or so. it's probably nice to be surrounded by the bands you love but generally the look of it is pretty ugly, unless you do it well and with not too many, probably framed too i dunno. i just don't have the desire to be honest.

Actually I do have more on my wall than I thought. I hang my guitars on my wall, which is sweet - one of them is signed by Yngwie. I also have a SymX masks shirt and a SymX V shirt, both signed by the whole band, and a shirt signed by Andrew WK, and a vinyl of "Alchemy" signed by Yngwie. Also a couple pics of me with Dream Theater and Bodom and some signed DT and CoB stuff. That's about all my drunk ass can think of right now.

I gotta get me one one of them Dark Empire posters for my basement.

Overall, I used to have LOTS of guitars and holes in/on the walls of my basement, but ever since Ruin's dad redid it, now they're just beige. I need to put some more axes and posters up though. And Weapons wouldn't be a bad touch either. My bedroom is just a huge non-existence of a solid floor, and the remnants of what I evolved from before I became art-metal. I dont do anything in my room except sleep there, so its all good. I spend all my time in my basement.

Shirts:
Symphony X The Odyssey (x2, one autographed), V, The 2 Masks, Blue Tye-Dye
Dream Theater Gigantour button Down
Stratovarius Gotterdammerung tour shirt
Sonata Arctica Reckoning Night tour shirt
Iron Maiden '05 Ozzfest shirt, Dance of Death Tour, N.o.t.B
Megadeth Blackmail the Universe tour shirt, Rust in Peace
Metallica Ride the Lightning
Kamelot The Black Halo tour shirt (my official all time lucky shirt)

I have swans reflecting elefants and one second before awaking by Salvador Dalí, a randy rhoads poster. And one complete wall is painted with red, white, and black eddie van halen style stripes, with the big VH van halen symbol in gold. I also have a big rising sun WWII japanese flag.

and thats about it.

and i have too many shirts to list...

OfSinsAndShred said:
I have a ton of Zeppelin ones though.

my room is covered with zep, sabbath, ac/dc, and sports posters. I have this vintage zep houses of the holy shirt hanging up too. I have very little space left, actually.

DoomsdayZach said:
I was changing some of the posters on my walls and was wondering what everyone else has on their walls, posters and all that good stuff. Post pics if you got 'em!

My room.... all the shit i've got (sorry about all the pics):

I also want to give you kudos for the pils glasses. I am a beer lover and appreciate those as much as the posters. I have a shelf that goes all around my living room with elite beer bottles on them (as well as not so elite beers that I enjoy like Harp lager etc.)

Bryant

DoomsdayZach said:
They are all from Wacken Open Air... from different years. Thanky much though, i never turn down a good beer, though sometimes you just feel like slummin' with some PBR...

I will never turn down a free beer. However, I will not buy a Budweiser, Miller, Coors etc. except on rare occasions. I am not one of the butthole elitists that refuse to drink macro stuff, but if I have a better choice, I will choose it.

Bryant

Basically, i agree with you. I'm up for better beer myself. A lot of time when i go to shows and a decent beer is like 4 or 5 bucks, i'll go for a cheap beer. And if someone is buying for me.... :D

When i'm at home, i like to relax with something that doesn't suck.

War_Blade said:
I have swans reflecting elefants and one second before awaking by Salvador Dalí
I love both of those paintings. I've been wanting a Dali poster for my room, but I can't decide which one to get, so I've been holding off for months on that.

I like beer alot, my brand is Heineken. There's a story behind this pic, it's pretty funny but long to type.
beer.jpg