What's on your walls?

ThornsOfSorrow said:
I love both of those paintings. I've been wanting a Dali poster for my room, but I can't decide which one to get, so I've been holding off for months on that.

i would go for one second before awaking, there is a nude chick in that...

War_Blade said:
i would go for one second before awaking, there is a nude chick in that...
That's actually my favorite painting ever, but I'm afraid that my parents would think I'm a lesbian if I hung it up in my room... Maybe I'll buy that when I get my own place in 20 years or so.

Bryant said:
I will never turn down a free beer. However, I will not buy a Budweiser, Miller, Coors etc. except on rare occasions. I am not one of the butthole elitists that refuse to drink macro stuff, but if I have a better choice, I will choose it.

Bryant

I'm with you there. All hail the Arrogant Bastard!

Here's what's on my walls:

Most of the pictures are Beksinski prints (Polish surrealist) and the rest are band photos.

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

room4.jpg

MrFast said:
Lol @ the DT shrine... There's even a candle!

:loco: I forgot all about the candle being there... I had it there the other day when the big storms swept through. But, admittedly, I do love DT.

I would have pics of my SymX "shrine", but I haven't yet framed the signed photo that I received today. Thanks Jax! :headbang: (BTW, the color looks fine - actually, it goes well with the red DT pics...)

MrFast said:
But its a cool place you got there.

Thanks!

Fossil Records said:
:loco: I forgot all about the candle being there... I had it there the other day when the big storms swept through. But, admittedly, I do love DT.

I would have pics of my SymX "shrine", but I haven't yet framed the signed photo that I received today. Thanks Jax! :headbang: (BTW, the color looks fine - actually, it goes well with the red DT pics...)
Hey, long time no see! Nice walls you have there :)

Close, it's a MII-61es. It's the same as the Evolution Mk-361 but without the MIDI knobs and switches. You can still do MIDI switching with it (press the MIDI button and then different keys activate different things), but I use it to drive the Roland XV-5080 and to program Sonar. If I "need" (the wife says I don't "need", I "want") a MIDI switcher, I'm looking into getting a mixer board with active response. :) I know, I'm a tool.

That toy will have to wait, though, since I just bought a new drumset.

drums.jpg

I'll be adding Remo Pinstripes and Pulse triggers as soon as possible since the Pulse cans are supposed to be good, but the heads are said to be crap.

:loco: I love toys! :loco: