What's the meaning of your username?

You're that little girl on the picture? Or do you wish to be with a little girl like that? :3
She's not a "little girl" nor do I wish to "be with her." She's a member of alternate idol group You'll Melt More

What a creepy comment!!

She's not a "little girl" nor do I wish to "be with her." She's a member of alternate idol group You'll Melt More

What a creepy comment!!
She looks like one, i think she's cute. :3

Well, one of my favorite role-playing game series is The Elder Scrolls so I decided to name myself after one of my favorite characters in its lore and one of fantasy's greatest conquerers.

His more widely-used name is Tiber Septim but Talos of Atmora sounds metal as fuck.

Always thought Internally Deformed would make a cool name for a Death Metal band. I like the way it can be read as either insanity or some gross physical deformity. Makes me think of this guy:

tumblr_n78rpgSN7D1r9eepuo7_1280.jpg

Reactions: CiG
The Jettflow part came from an instrumental I wrote back in the early '90s. Just a mash-up of the words jetstream and airflow. The JJ part pays homage to one of the founding fathers of metal: KK Downing.

I came up with mine while trying to draw a crucifixion in the woods and word 'Kruycium' just popped in my head. I thought it's badass and now I use it almost everywhere ^w^

Simple. Fratt was a random username I choose, I like the Deus Ex games so = FrattusEx

Mine is the same name that I use for my record label/Distro. We have a few grindcore, a doom, and a few bluegrass/folk bands on it.
Basically I've been using the name since I started playing Counter Strike 1.6 back in the day.

i have lost a considerable amount of weight and due to that, my workmates call me slimshady and i added 67 as that was the year i was born...hence slimshady67

I look like little bit and act like captain Haddock from Tintin. It started as a new username in punk forums, then my friends just started to call me Haddock. And they still do. Also this describes me very much(and the Haddock from Tintin):
hqdefault.jpg