What's Up Guys?

Matt

Dec 10, 2005
Saint Louis
I've been away for a while, so what's new? How is everyone doing? I got a new job 6 or so months ago, got my own place, and have just been living life. Been getting back into metal as I bought a new car and have been listening to the metal stations on the XM radio which are okay. Overall, life isn't too terrible.

What have you guys been doing with your lives in the year or so I've been mostly absent from here?

A wild Matthias appears!

-Bought a house
-Joined a band on drums
-Got promoted to a position in IT
-Got named a 'contrarian faggot' by CIG

Those are the major things that have happened since the beginning of 2016. I don't remember when you went AWOL

Last edited:
A wild Matthias appears!

-Bought a house
-Joined a band on drums
-Got promoted to a position in IT
-Got named a 'contrarian faggot' by CIG

Those are the major things that have happened since the beginning of 2016. I don't remember when you went AWOL

I don't really remember either. I just kinda stopped posting one day. I've been meaning to come back though. That's cool that you bought a house. I'm thinking about doing the same but I'm not sure I want to be stuck in my hometown.

I don't really remember either. I just kinda stopped posting one day. I've been meaning to come back though. That's cool that you bought a house. I'm thinking about doing the same but I'm not sure I want to be stuck in my hometown.

I imagine you could always rent it if you decide to move away. Are you still playing minor league baseball?

hopefully the 'roid rage days are behind you.

Lol I wish I had access to steroids. Would probably have made it a lot further.

I imagine you could always rent it if you decide to move away. Are you still playing minor league baseball?

That's true. And I played a couple of seasons and called it quits. Too old, and not quite good enough to make it to the next level unfortunately.

I'm good. How are you.
I got married.
Still a dipshit.
Still petting cats.

Yeah I remember you getting married. Did you sell your house yet?

Hey! Welcome back dude! Sounds like you’ve been up to a lot of good stuff. Cheers!

No huge life accomplishments here. Got my masters and officially a city worker for the board of education. Other than that, just teaching and listening to too much music.

Good to hear you’re doing well. What did you do before? And how do you like your new job

Reactions: Onder
Hey! Welcome back dude! Sounds like you’ve been up to a lot of good stuff. Cheers!

No huge life accomplishments here. Got my masters and officially a city worker for the board of education. Other than that, just teaching and listening to too much music.

Good to hear you’re doing well. What did you do before? And how do you like your new job

That's awesome, glad to hear that you're doing well.

I ran a small investment fund before getting my current job at an investment bank. It's okay. I much preferred doing my own thing though.

-Moved out and live in Chicago now
-Got a few part time adjunct jobs teaching Rhetoric and Composition to students
-Joined a new sleazy rock n roll band on bass
-Going on crazy weekend benders and fucking strange women

Sup

Hey Matt. How long have you been gone? Recently I’ve gotten back into playing bass, bought a few guitars and joined a punk band. We played our first gig last weekend. Apart from that it’s just been married life and trying not to die etc

Reactions: viewerfromnihil