What's Up Guys?

It's not hard to contribute to society when you have the drive and ambition to do more than snort coke and listen to Saint Vitus on Youtube because you can't afford to actually buy more than one CD a year

Finally UM got to the point where people just fight about how many cds they have piled up. It's a shame Dodens is no longer posting.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Man, I remember when all you cared about was slinging back booze and rushing the stage. Now we have Mr. Academia being a functioning member of society.

It's like me and you switched bodies or something.

:lol: Slinging back booze is still high on my priority list, only now it has the academic facade of "language training" and "networking." But yeah, I only needed to get tackled by security and carried out of a venue by my hair once learn my lesson on rushing the stage.

One day I might be stationed in Germany.

DO IT. Then you get to drink awesome cheap beer and eat off of cutting boards. Soft-boiled eggs 4lyfe.

Reactions: Dak and Onder
If you want multicultural spot with hipster cafés, go to Berlin. If you want a sterile banker heaven with people with ties go to Frankfurt. If you want to see czech tourists excited to be in Primark, go to Dresden. If you want to be stabbed go to Chemnitz. If you want smoked beer go to Bamberg.

I love Germany.

I probably have 300ish cds. I don't really buy them anymore because Google Play has everything I want. Which I know probably doesn't help the artists at all but I'm on a budget.

Reactions: Onder
I radically trimmed the fat of my music collection and mostly just buy cheaper digital copies of music, especially on Bandcamp. I save money and avoid ripping off artists I like. Then I just buy physical copies of whatever especially impresses me.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom