Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

dilema1362 said:
no way dude....let this shit keep going. its entertaining to say the least

Fine, but I'm taking note of everyone thats continues to post here and will rape their future children.

That includes my own.

thats fine with me....hell, ill even mail you my address with travel arrangements when i have kids...but you have to pay airfare

dilema1362 said:
thats fine with me....hell, ill even mail you my address with travel arrangements when i have kids...but you have to pay airfare

I don't mind. The looks on their wee faces will be worth the air fare, alone.

I feel a bit ill after saying that :p

Each to his own, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
However, at the risk of sounding like a cliched preacher character, posting threads depicting a blow by blow account of your disapproval is not going to get you too far.

At least appreciate the bands hard work and progress, grow with it.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Well, in addition to being the first official album with Roope Latvala, instead of Alexander Kuoppalla, COB have changed their image from wearing all black, to wearing camo and shit. Plus, AYDY doesn't really hone up to their past albums. Don't worry about other peoples opinions, if you truely like AYDY, then don't care what other people think.
does it really fucking matter what they wear?

i liked "aydy"

madsanta said:
does it really fucking matter what they wear?

Well actually it doesen't, but is was meant as metaphore like ''yeah they used to play that, but now they play this''.

Vizjaqtaar said:
HCDR is boring, AYDY is super-boring, FTR is a la-la-la metal album.. so only 2 tr00 CoB albums left lol :>

what the fuck are you doing on these boards?"

Now in all reality, AYDY isn't a "bad" album. The problem is just that us oldschool fans have been spoiled by the brilliant early albums (SW & HB.. _maybe_ FTR), and long for the "good old times". For the band themselves, AYDY is most likely the best thing that ever happened to them (at least financially).

The Bringer said:
That's the way they wanted it.

and in all fairness.....i cant blame them. i would do the exact same in their position, and i believe at least 75% of you would do the same no matter what you say. i mean come on....they are set FOR LIFE!!! theyll never have to worry about money again. i mean hell, alexi is only a few years older than myself and he could most likely retire at this point in time. i wish i could have that kind of security.

i may not like the path they have chosen for themselves, but i most certainly cannot blame them, or look down upon them for it. i just think their new music sucks.

dilema1362 said:
and in all fairness.....i cant blame them. i would do the exact same in their position, and i believe at least 75% of you would do the same no matter what you say. i mean come on....they are set FOR LIFE!!! theyll never have to worry about money again. i mean hell, alexi is only a few years older than myself and he could most likely retire at this point in time. i wish i could have that kind of security.

i may not like the path they have chosen for themselves, but i most certainly cannot blame them, or look down upon them for it. i just think their new music sucks.

Well if thats the case they shouldn't need any more money and we should see the return of the neo-classical melodic death metal children of bodom that we all ( excluding AYDY cunts ) love. Thats not the case though is it.

Maggotcrusher666 said:
Well if thats the case they shouldn't need any more money and we should see the return of the neo-classical melodic death metal children of bodom that we all ( excluding AYDY cunts ) love. Thats not the case though is it.

youre assuming that theyd have a strong desire to return to that once they have made enough money to retire. who says that they arent fully content squeaking by with songs that they wrote in a very little amount of time, are easier to pound out, and offer more of a mass appeal to consumers which will make them even MORE money.