Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

AYDY, HCDR and FTR are all pretty weak in the sense that they've lost everything I used to love about the band: the neoclassical parts. Like the licks from In The Shadows and Red Light In My Eyes pt.2, aaah. The new stuff isn't "bad" as it is, but it's not even comparable to SW and HB.

Fredy_Brown said:
Actually AYDY was great come back cause Hate Crew Deathroll was kinda weak in my eyes.
Maybe it´s becauste it follows moder trends in melodic death metal elements, but it still has classical COB´handwriting.

So far I have liked your posts on this board....but seriously....how can you say that AYDY is better than HCD??? That album was great!!! Angels don't kill: perfect song......Lil bloodred ridin hood....sooo good....Triple corpse hammerblow....pwnage...BODOM BEACH TERROR!!!!! Youre better off dead....aaah every song rulessssss. AYDY had basically only ONE good/ok song, which is Living Dead Beat.

Lithium said:
So far I have liked your posts on this board....but seriously....how can you say that AYDY is better than HCD??? That album was great!!! Angels don't kill: perfect song......Lil bloodred ridin hood....sooo good....Triple corpse hammerblow....pwnage...BODOM BEACH TERROR!!!!! Youre better off dead....aaah every song rulessssss. AYDY had basically only ONE good/ok song, which is Living Dead Beat.
I am affraid that I disappointed you, but people have opinions, right? The question is: is HCD better than FTR? I would say no....is HCD close similiar to FTR? I would say yes....so it´s not progress at all it is?
on the other side we have AYDY that sounds totally in a different way and very energic and kickass, that´s why I like it more.

sham_1 said:
AYDY, HCDR and FTR are all pretty weak in the sense that they've lost everything I used to love about the band: the neoclassical parts. Like the licks from In The Shadows and Red Light In My Eyes pt.2, aaah. The new stuff isn't "bad" as it is, but it's not even comparable to SW and HB.
WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

Fredy_Brown said:
I am affraid that I disappointed you, but people have opinions, right? The question is: is HCD better than FTR? I would say no....is HCD close similiar to FTR? I would say yes....so it´s not progress at all it is?
on the other side we have AYDY that sounds totally in a different way and very energic and kickass, that´s why I like it more.

Yea but I think Bodom is only gonna go downhill from here....they havent gone downhill from FTR, but from HCD....on HCD they changer their sound, just listen to sixpunder, but it wasnt at all that bad, just different....and at that time I thought they were only experimenting, but with AYDY they confirmed what I expected: They were losing the ''magic''

I like some of the songs on AYDY.

The ones I like are:

2. Are You Dead Yet?
3. If You Want Peace... Prepare for War
4. Punch Me I Bleed
5. In Your Face
6. Next in Line
and
8. Trashed, Lost & Strungout

The rest I don't like. They don't seem like bodom in the HCDR, FTR sense but those songs remind me of Shadows Fall or similar type riffs.

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
hehe :lol: :lol:
dum men morsom huh :p
Do you speak norwegian or do I have to write in english while writing with you?
Jeg er ikke fra pakkistan eller noe sånt hahaha.. så ja :)... hvor I norge bor du?

Rock Hydra said:
I like some of the songs on AYDY.

The ones I like are:

2. Are You Dead Yet?
3. If You Want Peace... Prepare for War
4. Punch Me I Bleed
5. In Your Face
6. Next in Line
and
8. Trashed, Lost & Strungout

The rest I don't like. They don't seem like bodom in the HCDR, FTR sense but those songs remind me of Shadows Fall or similar type riffs.

Some of the songs? You just named over 75% of the CD. You obviously like it.

Yeah thats like saying:

"I really hate AYDY, but these are my favorite songs...

Living Dead Beat,
Are You Dead Yet
If You Want Peace..Prepare for War
Punch Me...I Bleed
In Your Face
Next In Line
Bastards of Bodom
Trashed Lost and Strungout
We're Not Going To Fall

OMG THEY ROCK HARD."

void.