Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

BodomiC said:
best way would be to hear aydy first, then give cob second chance with hcdr after an another chance with ftr and you have a great great band :)
the reverse pwning

Agreed, because if you go the other way (like most of us did...) you're just gonna get dissapointed.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Well, in addition to being the first official album with Roope Latvala, instead of Alexander Kuoppalla, COB have changed their image from wearing all black, to wearing camo and shit. Plus, AYDY doesn't really hone up to their past albums. Don't worry about other peoples opinions, if you truely like AYDY, then don't care what other people think.

WOW/OMG/:OMG: :OMG:

PLease take a look at Tuska 2003, Akexander is still in the band but Henkka, Alexi and even alexander are all wearing camo pants, not to mention Alexander's CAMO guitars

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
are you from norway or somethin' :Smug:
cuz that text you have is in norwegian

Hmmm... nope (San José, Costa Rica, under my name? See?).

That text is of a song from Dimmu Borgir called "Allehelgens Død I Helveds Rike" (The Death or all Saints in Hell's Domain)(Death Cult Armageddon cd).

I really like the song, specially the clear-vocal part (my sig). It sounds sooooo sad (but isn't :D ). Even though Dimmu has become very commercial (luckily not Bodom-style commercial), they make a few good songs now and then.

Here's a translation of the sig:

"The chalice of wrath is overflowing
Strengthened by the riot devils, sulphur winds
Glowing, from the region of Belial's children
Bred beyond the defying mountains of indignation"

" The last signs of Christ's losing angels
Burns inexorably in the raven's fire".

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i give em 2, like in flames... i dont follow in flames but ive heard... so dont go atguing with me

dude....i really enjoy the newest album "come clarity." i dont know if its because their last 2 were absolute shit, but i do really enjoy the new one. its not legendary shit, maybe not even worth the $15 to buy it, but worth a download

Actually AYDY was great come back cause Hate Crew Deathroll was kinda weak in my eyes.
Maybe it´s becauste it follows moder trends in melodic death metal elements, but it still has classical COB´handwriting.

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
are you from norway or somethin' :Smug:
cuz that text you have is in norwegian
I'm 1/3 norwegian if that counts :D

nei...faktisk er jeg er bare en dum invandrer :(