Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

BlackViking666 said:
Does it really matter what they wear and for godsakes to all those so called "diehard COB fans" you guys really get your heads out your asses because there new sound may not contain some of there old elements but there music is razor sharp and there far more versatile now that they have come this far.

So let people say what they want COB still remains one of the best metal bands out.
razor sharp with the exception of the guitar tone... and the overall production.. and the chug chug riffs... and solos... and the gay vocals... shit theres nothing else i can and....

^ But when they brought out HCDR it was still huge, different but meaningfull. AYDY is really "easy", not really beautiful, and the sound is ugly. This has to be the CD they failed until they get back to great music. I hope so...

Every band brings out a shitty album somewhere down the line (although i find AYDY as listenable as all of the other albums.. it just took longer to get used to.. I suppose i forced myself into liking it as it's still COB...) Hopefully soon they'll bring out another Hatebreeder esque album...

Stanley_Staplers said:
Every band brings out a shitty album somewhere down the line (although i find AYDY as listenable as all of the other albums.. it just took longer to get used to.. I suppose i forced myself into liking it as it's still COB...) Hopefully soon they'll bring out another Hatebreeder esque album...

I doubt that will happen, I can see COB taking the same route to super stardom as Metallica had. AYDY is the black albums equivalent I would say. Its all downhill from here.

Everybody who loves the Punch Me I Bleed guitar solo MUST love Hatebreeder.. I think it's pretty forgettable. I like the Angels Don't Kill solos billion times more.. but that's just me. I just can't find those tilulilu "solos" very memorable..

The truth is you're overrating CoB's old stuff. They've made a clear step forward album by album. It's true that some of Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder sound so fucking great LIVE, but the way those two albums sound.. man it just doesn't work, it's not aggressive.

TheSeldomlaid said:
Kurt Cobain is almost always in the top 3 most awesome guitarist ever-poll. Go figure.

I read this semi-scientific article about stardom. They had picture in it of 'guitar virtuoso' Kurt Cobain. I burned it ritually.