1- He referred to COB as "Hate Crew"
2- He used "a variation of the "i don't give a fuck if you hate me" punchline
3- He ended an affirmative phrase with an interrogation mark

i rest my case, gentlemen.

Lmao

:zombie: Shoe :zombie:

Kalma|-| said:
No, it's not just in your face, it's the whole band, they suck
if the band suck, then what the fuck are you doing here?! if you're not a fan keep your shitty opinions to yourself.

In your face is a kick ass song as well as Trashed, Lost & Strungout

Unlike you; I own all the albums, I care about the band and the direction they are taking and I finished high school.

I'm a fan of their old stuff and so are a lot of other people on this forum. But to tell you the truth, we all share a common opinion... AYDY is watered down crap. That is putting it nicely too. Yeah, in the past Alexi has written some great riffs, solos, etc. But not anymore.

i can add my word to this...

when i first heard cob it was very long time ago, when only SW was released and have been listening to it from that time...Nobody knew them at that time and the music was stunning until HCDR came out. I was little bit confused about the new, upcoming image and when Alexi turned himself selfish and this 'fuck you very much' thing got to public, Ale left the band, Roope came for the first show in Moscow, then he becomes a regular member of the crew and what heppens? Sinergy dies... then they start to turn in this nu metal shit and im done... they are selling themselves for money, they write they music to earn as much as possible. I remember Alexi once said in an interview that they dont earn much, but its enough for booze, cigs and normal living. Those were vise words. But now? C'mon, it seems they would do anything just to be more and more popular, i know its the dream of every musician but there has to be some line between making music for music and making music for selling records.
So now, when I look back past and all what has cob tunred to I feel pity and anger that such a good melodic death band is turning to some nu metal rap shit with 100xfucks in every lyric just to sound so grim.

BodomiC said:

when i first heard cob it was very long time ago, when only SW was released and have been listening to it from that time...Nobody knew them at that time and the music was stunning until HCDR came out. I was little bit confused about the new, upcoming image and when Alexi turned himself selfish and this 'fuck you very much' thing got to public, Ale left the band, Roope came for the first show in Moscow, then he becomes a regular member of the crew and what heppens? Sinergy dies... then they start to turn in this nu metal shit and im done... they are selling themselves for money, they write they music to earn as much as possible. I remember Alexi once said in an interview that they dont earn much, but its enough for booze, cigs and normal living. Those were vise words. But now? C'mon, it seems they would do anything just to be more and more popular, i know its the dream of every musician but there has to be some line between making music for music and making music for selling records.
So now, when I look back past and all what has cob tunred to I feel pity and anger that such a good melodic death band is turning to some nu metal rap shit with 100xfucks in every lyric just to sound so grim.
you are the winner. :Spin:

BodomiC said:

Wow yes, you do win.

-Gavin- said:
Cause it's shit?

It's hardly rocket science.

at least some other people try to come up with some coherent answers...i know i know its your opinion...at least try to sound intelligent..:yuk: