Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

The Bringer said:
Can we all agree that FtR is the best?

The most personal CoB.. Mask of Sanity live is just thrilling..

Seriously I just think that allowing Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper to be mixed the way they were was a sin.. or at least stupidity and a terrible waste of potential.

Some of Hatebreeder is nice stuff, but the clear majority is deep shit, plus to that the Stratovarius type mixing.

Follow the Reaper should've been mixed in the same studio as the Hate Me original recording.. it would probably have been the best ablum ever made..

j0tun said:
Is Kalmah getting more popular here too? And Norther? I found 2 Kalmah cd's and a Norther cd at HMV yesterday, and I bought them both. I only had the mp3s. But I was so surprised to find them there.

2 + 1 = 3

NOT

2 + 1 = 2 (both)

Unless of course you mean both bands. :D

Anyways, if you are close to a A&B Sound check them out, that's where I use to always buy my CDs when I lived in Kelowna. HMV was horrible because A) I'd have to go to the mall to get there and B) it was always over priced. But these days the pricing was about the same. Norther's Solution7 was 18.99 at A&B Sound a week before I left. I got it here for 5 €.

Yeah, both bands are getting popular in NA... BUT, neither bands tour there.

wow wow wow wow

As a fan of COB, I think that ARDY is FUCKING GR8 album.

I can't find any song which I don't like
My fav songs are living dead beat, are you dead yet?, IN YOUR FACE, TRASHED, LOST & STRUNGOUT, BASTARDS OF BODOM & WE'RE NOT GONNA FALL (basically most of the album!)
It reminds me of HCDR album which was also fuckin gr8
you don't expect the band to play the same fuckin style in all their albums, each album is different but with a lil touch of what makes COB so special (kick ass guitar solos and keyboards solos)
So, if someone somewhere does not like it, then I don't think that Hate Crew would give a FUCK if they hate AYDY?
I'm all COB so fuck you all motherfuckers who just can't stop bitching!

End of discussion 010

Kalma|-| said:
wow wow wow wow

My fav songs are living dead beat, are you dead yet?, IN YOUR FACE, TRASHED, LOST & STRUNGOUT, BASTARDS OF BODOM & WE'RE NOT GONNA FALL (basically most of the album!)
you don't expect the band to play the same fuckin style in all their albums, each album is different but with a lil touch of what makes COB so special (kick ass guitar solos and keyboards solos)
So, if someone somewhere does not like it, then I don't think that Hate Crew would give a FUCK if they hate AYDY?

End of discussion 010

Right up until I read the first wow I knew that this was going to be another fanboy comment. Then I read the last lines and then his name, that all clarified it for me.

Kalma|-| said:
wow wow wow wow

End of discussion 010

ehh go away.

Ive been listning to COB since 01 so dont give me shit..

Kalma|-| said:
wow wow wow wow

End of discussion 010

What is ARDY?

are retards dead yet?

Kalma|-| said:
wow wow wow wow

End of discussion 010
the guitar and keyboard solos don't make cob special, they aren't the first ones ever to have guitar solos, or even keyboard solos.

actually the good parts of AYDY are exact copies of HCDR, then he's not that retarded cause the album reminds him of HCDR....

BUT

random dude i forgot the name said:

1- He referred to COB as "Hate Crew"
2- He used "a variation of the "i don't give a fuck if you hate me" punchline
3- He ended an affirmative phrase with an interrogation mark

i rest my case, gentlemen.

The Bringer said:
In Your Face is fucking horrible.

No, it's not just in your face, it's the whole band, they suck
if the band suck, then what the fuck are you doing here?! if you're not a fan keep your shitty opinions to yourself.

In your face is a kick ass song as well as Trashed, Lost & Strungout

k made a fuckin mistake, so what?!
Quote:

gentlemen? you call some retarded narrow minded bastards gentlemen? (im not sayin all of them are bastards so no offence) hmmm interesting.
so if i only mention ARE YOU DEAD YET? and HCDR this means that I don't like the other albums? I know that lots of bands do have keyboard solos and guitar solos, but still there is a difference, just listen to Wars of Razors.
I shall wait for your lame retarded and cheap comments ...

i dont have to like aydy right? and i think i can freely tell my opinions about it and you cannot claim that they are wrong with your fanboy attitude. You cant really tell anyone "narrowminded" cus they dont like a fucked up album. Go lick Alexi's ass

Kalma|-| said:
k made a fuckin mistake, so what?!
Quote:

gentlemen? you call some retarded narrow minded bastards gentlemen? (im not sayin all of them are bastards so no offence) hmmm interesting.
so if i only mention ARE YOU DEAD YET? and HCDR this means that I don't like the other albums? I know that lots of bands do have keyboard solos and guitar solos, but still there is a difference, just listen to Wars of Razors.
I shall wait for your lame retarded and cheap comments ...

This actually makes more sense with my sig and all:

fkof4.jpg