When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

^ He's supposed to be in house-arrest for 21 (23?) years, and the murder was in 1993, so he'll get out in 2014.

He can ask the Norwegian government to let him out every year, but that probably won't happen anytime soon :p .

Yeah, it seems like the gov. tries to erase all Varg/Burzum existence.

I hope he can go (on 6 years ??) to the countryside and to have some peace as any person could.

Yeah, I'm all-up for freedom in general, but I couldn't be f'd about Varg. His stint at the prison hasn't re-habilitating him, rather it has turned him into a different kind of monster.

If he finds it so hard to believe that a comparative handful of foreign-born people (compared to Australia) should enjoy freedom in his country while respecting the laws, I won't be barracking for his freedom.

I have not talked with Varg to know if he is rehabilited or not:p

I read his articles on Burzum.org and I think he won't kill any another person. I really think his case was a weird self-defense stuff (At least some guys on black metal scene said Eu wanted to kill Varg).

And who's to say he didn't? I really don't care either way, Burzum sucks.

I'm very nervous about job interview Monday. Sometimes I just want to cut off my hair so I'll have more self confidence in these situations.

Hope everything went fine Det Som Engang Var :) .

I've also thought of cutting my hair to get a job, but oh well I've decided not to; there are plenty of places asking for English teachers here, so I might as well wait :) .

Also, it's really long now so it looks really good :) .

^Any new pics of you without the beard?
I'd be pissed if I had to cut my hair, I've worked too hard in my transitional phase to quit now, and I still got many more months left until the hair touches my shoulders, that's my goal. :)

^Any new pics of you without the beard?

000_0005-1.jpg

I don't really consider that pathetic thing a beard lol.