When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

wtf is up with bottled guinness, I just opened one using a table corner and it practically exploded

it left me with half the beer, it's so fucking communist

its probably because you used the corner of a table to open it, all that force made it foam up.

wtf is up with bottled guinness, I just opened one using a table corner and it practically exploded

it left me with half the beer, it's so fucking communist
Hahaha, bottled guinness is what you see really old irish men drinking. 'Tis a classic.

So, today, for the first time in five years, I had a haircut. It's pretty short now, compared to what it was earlier. I'm liking it, I just have to get used to it.

Rivfadír;7407874 said:
So, today, for the first time in five years, I had a haircut. It's pretty short now, compared to what it was earlier. I'm liking it, I just have to get used to it.

For the first time in five years ?? :loco:
holy crap dude.. how long was it, did it reach all the way to your waist, maybe even past your butt? and why did you wait so long?

For the first time in five years ?? :loco:
holy crap dude.. how long was it, did it reach all the way to your waist, maybe even past your butt? and why did you wait so long?

Nah, that's exactly the reason I got annoyed with my hair. It had stopped growing maybe 2 years ago. So it wasn't much below my shoulders. Very, very annoying.

Rivfadír;7408771 said:
Nah, that's exactly the reason I got annoyed with my hair. It had stopped growing maybe 2 years ago. So it wasn't much below my shoulders. Very, very annoying.

This is why I need a haircut. Parts of my hair are actually getting shorter as time goes by... it may be time soon to pull a Mr. V, and get it cut all stylish and 21st-century. I don't think it would suit me as well though. I'll give it a couple more years, but if things keep going the way they are... chop chop chop.

This is why I need a haircut. Parts of my hair are actually getting shorter as time goes by... it may be time soon to pull a Mr. V, and get it cut all stylish and 21st-century. I don't think it would suit me as well though. I'll give it a couple more years, but if things keep going the way they are... chop chop chop.

If you do this, please donate your hair to Locks of Love. Also, alert the local press. :lol: I still just crack up at this.

If you do this, please donate your hair to Locks of Love. Also, alert the local press. :lol: I still just crack up at this.
A bunch of my friends have done this, but my hair is gnarly and damaged. I pity the poor cancer patient who'd get stuck with a wig of my hair.

You know, because other cancer patients have it so easy...

I did this when I cut my hair. I mean, I have long hair still, to my chin, but I cut off like 14 inches and donated it. And my hair is gorgeous, I even used to have a famous hair stylist cut it regularly! Some kid with leukemia now has shiny goldilocks hair.

/vanity

There is nothing stylish about his metrosexual hair. Unless he's changed it recently.

:p

I think that even though it's not "very" metal-like, he has a nice haircut. Hmm I wonder if he has it longer now. Oh well we'll finally see in the pics of the concert.

It must be really awesome to see Bork live, with Mr.V, Lars, Øysten, Erik and the drummer :headbang: .

Ahh maybe I will someday :erk: . My spirit will be there at the concert anyhow, lucky him *mad*.

It's the faux hawk I don't like about V's hair. Maybe it's more likable outside the US? Here it just means you're a chump.

In other news I simply can't over listen to The USA Don't Exist. It never gets played out!

Just got back from seeing Efterklang.
I looooooooooove Danish so much! I just stood around in awe as they spoke to each other, waiting for my stuff to be signed :3
BEST BAND LIVE EVER. Borknagar is the only band I can see ever being better. Wheeee!