When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

I agree with you Zep. I <3 ya Cait but sometimes I wish you'd hush.

Well back to general chat.

Between four hours of basketball, working out, and moving stuff for heavy trash I'm sore all over and my ass hurts. :erk:

I just don't like it when band members have to come here and act all condescending to us. It's embarrassing when our idols have to put up with childish behavior on a forum that, as Eric said, is representative of the fanbase of this band. It's a double-edged sword if you think about it. They get embarrassed seeing us act like retards, and we are ashamed when they have to baby us themselves. We should make it our own responsibility to conduct ourselves and not waste their precious time.

:lol: This forum has little to no ' retarded behavior'. I think it's one of the best forums on all of UM and has some of the best, most mature users. I don't think we would even need a moderator for anything other than general upkeep. I've never seen a single fight on this board between users, ever. Tyr knows we're good boys and girls :D

You mean Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch?
Sadly not. Been there before though, my music teacher was born there and everything, it's brilliant :p

Heading down to South Wales and going to explore the coast and castles and stuff. Should be lovely.

:lol: This forum has little to no ' retarded behavior'. I think it's one of the best forums on all of UM and has some of the best, most mature users. I don't think we would even need a moderator for anything other than general upkeep. I've never seen a single fight on this board between users, ever. Tyr knows we're good boys and girls :D

You're right. Besides, anybody who has ever been in a metal band knows that if they wind up with more than 10 fans, at least one of them is bound to be an obnoxious moron.

And I think I'm just the man for the job. :loco:

TravisW for Moron '08

My cells reach the highest prices in the west ;3

On the note of Solefald, I just introduced an old friend to them. Now he's got me talking about Cornelius and I'm being a creepy fangirl again, I really need to stop obsessing.