When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

What? No Borknagar April fool pranks? A fake press release saying something like: "Simen joins for a guest appearance on the new album" would have gotten people to shit whole brick-houses and have quintuple orgasms!

This sucks. I'm listening to my Borknagar these days, and I'm really starting not to like Vintersorg's vocals anymore. It's like there are no balls :( I used to love this stuff.

Rivfadír;7134755 said:
This sucks. I'm listening to my Borknagar these days, and I'm really starting not to like Vintersorg's vocals anymore. It's like there are no balls :( I used to love this stuff.
Insanity!

He's Lars Nedlands brother. He was decent with In Vain but Myrkgrav is where he really shined.

myspace.com/myrkgrav

Listen to the chorus of Om A Danse Bekhette. "Don't listen to Olav Trygvason that song sucks". Wouldn't you rather have Sindre than V?

^I just did listen, only because you've been saying this over and over and I have to say, in my opinion, and probably everyone else's, his voice isn't anything special. Not enough to warrant replacing Andreas. I think Vintersorg is a better singer, better suited to the band, and in fact, this guy sings in a tone very similar to Mr. V. I was expecting something epic, but instead found something average, I don't see his voice being anything more amazing than I can find in any decent folk metal band.

P.S. I remember you said his singing was better than Mr. V and Lazare together, to which I must respond:

gerald2gg4.png