When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

I've been out of the musical loop recently. It's a shame.

What's up my metal bros?
I see the new drummer posts here too.

Hey I was just thinking about you the other day… "I wonder what happened to that nice British girl ;)?"

Well there's a new album coming out, I guess you know hehe.

Solefald and Vintersorg are releasing new albums too, 2010 will indeed be a great year! :)

And yes, Mr.Kinkade posts here.

Nice to have you back!

Yeah I know about all the Solefald/Bork stuff. Still addicted to them ♥

Just haven't had much interest in being involved in the community recently, heh. I'm amazed that someone could actually miss me! : O

Nice to see everyone again. I hope the new drummer won't be scared of me as much as Asgeir was ♥

Yeah I know about all the Solefald/Bork stuff. Still addicted to them ♥

Just haven't had much interest in being involved in the community recently, heh. I'm amazed that someone could actually miss me! : O

Nice to see everyone again. I hope the new drummer won't be scared of me as much as Asgeir was ♥

Yeah well it's nice to have a British colleague around here :p .

Nice to have you back, and don't worry, everyone is scared of you. Not only "the drummer" :lol: .

Hi. I'm new here as well. I've been following some of the topics for some time before registering, but I decided to be part in the discussions now.
And since I like to travel around Europe, maybe I can get to know some of you in person (or maybe not).

Cheers.

PS: Excuse my low level of english eloquency, I still need a lot of practice.

PS: Excuse my low level of english eloquency, I still need a lot of practice.

puppet1.jpg

Hm with all these introductions and returns, I'd like to re-introduce myself too :D...I'm registered here for some time and I also wrote a few posts here, but it was kinda long time ago...I'm now planning to write more, so i'm just reminding myself (...hm like anyone would remember me lol...) :D
So...Hi! :p

Maybe this is already old news but is Vortex singing on one song?

Metal-Experience.com: How did you launch into writing material for "Universal" and how much time did you spend on the songs?

Jens: The writing process is Øystein's [Garnes Brun, guitar], and him being one overproductive fella, he's had some of the riffs on tape since the late Nineties. The song named "My Domain" was actually intended for "The Archaic Course" in 1998, that's also why Vortex was brought back in to do the vocals. Then there is the actual preproduction work to bring it all together, but also here most of the work is done by Øystein.