When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

I probably had the same dream. Unfortunately, I don't remember my dreams. The last time was in 1868, when I had a dream about following J. Brahms on his european tour.

What the fuck happened in northern Norway this morning? Video Video 2 Video 3
Experts say it could be a Russian rocket gone wild, but the Russians are denying it. This can only mean doom.

88-da0e7bb1-3f525b95.jpeg

Long exposure image of it. According to some dude who saw it, the blue stuff came from the sky, and went towards the earth.

^ Hope it wasn't the latter! :lol:

On a more serious note, that's pretty amazing. I wonder what the heck it is, people say it's too long for an astronomical phenomena, but doesn't really look like something a missile would cause. What the heck is that…? Is it all a Photoshop pun? :p Let's wait and see what Russia says, but it is, indeed, quite strange.

if you can watch the videos Agah has posted above, you'll see it's not photoshopped :p well ok, it could have been edited too, but don't think it was in this case... anyway, i'm very curious what that could be! o_O

I finished my Masters yesterday. I am officially unemployed.
Any of you guys need a webdesigner? If you feed me and give me love, I can love you back and maybe do some tricks.

I will soon be like the others above me. I graduate with a Bachelors of Arts in Communication and am nearly done applying too all my graduate schools. So far I've applied to
University of Washington in Seattle
University of Wisconsin in Madison
Stockholm University in Sweden(I sent my application but now I have to send documentation to Sweden and buy a passport soon to complete the process) I may apply to Uppasala University too in Sweden.
And I am nearly complete applying to the University of Maine in Orono.
I'm going for a Masters in Communications and I chose a couple big school programs, a smaller school one like the one I go to, and an international one, I'll decide in Spring which one to go to, though it seems I'm nearly guaranteed to get some form of acception to U of Maine because of its lenient acceptance for grad students and its list of common acceptances. I just have to write a good essay for the application and I'm sending my materials to Orono, Maine.