Where's everyone from?

Im from many places.......born in germany..lived in North Carolina a while, then maryland, then california, the Delaware, now Montana. Delaware is probably what i would consider "home", but its hard for me to really say where im from.

Thraxz said:
<--- read it over here. Gigantour here I come.

Hey, does vegas have any good clubs or similar where one can go and listen to local bands? Tomorrow me and three guys leave for a roadtrip in USA. NYC->WashDC->Vegas. And it would be absolutely brilliant to get to go to a concert of some sort. Unfortunatly we miss out on every single one that was of interest. :cry:

And meself is from le Sweden. :wave:

I'm from Mokena, IL (about 45 minutes to an hour south of Chicago).

If it's at all possible i'd like a 3 hour set like Dream Theater's when I saw them...

I don't think Symphony X would ever play a 3 hour set. Dream Theater can do that because their music varies a lot and isn't nearly as intense as Symphony X's. Personally, I'd love to see Symphony X do "an evening with" tour, but I wouldn't expect it to ever happen.

Vegas is actually one of the worst metal scenes in the US... unless you like Nu metal. Then you can hear local bands all the time.

ZELENHGORM said:
:OMG: Are you Turke1 from Turkrock? Neden ingilizce yaz&#305;yorum ki :D

Yes, it is me. But i don't know who you are there. You ever wrote to the topic "Symphony X" ?

By the way, i think it is a rule to write in english in this forum, so we should do so :)

good old Wallingford, CT. 10 mins from New Haven, 30 mins from Hartford, 90 from NYC, 2 hrs from Boston. Nice town, very limited metal population, maybe 20 kids in this town that like metal, maybe 10 that even KNOW Symphony X, 5-6 that like them?

A bunch of shows come through either Toad's Place (New Haven) or the Webster Theater (Hartford), or worst case make the commute to NYC if need be

Yeah, my nick is the same. I have written to that topic once or twice i think. I ve checked, you have written about Pinella's album. I was joking about writing in Turkish :p see you :)

Born in New York City, raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, have now settled in western Michigan, SW of Grand Rapids & right near Lake Michigan.

I am from San Antonio, Texas.
I will be driving to Corpus Christi to attend gigantour and see Symphony X for the first time. I hope everything works out though. Symphony X and Blind Guardian cancelled their show here in S.A. in 2002 and I was crushed.