Where's the Anathema board?

hey donkho theres something you should know..

i wasn't calling you a wierdo when i i said what i said
its just that i didn't know what to think about regret
i believed when i wrote it, but i was a fuck up
and now i sometimes thing its nothing but a cock up
but when lots and lots of greeks say it means something to them
and mehdi turns around and says there's truth in it as well
then i must admit theres something about the song that pleases
but theres no way it is as good as say...temporary peace

:loco:

DON'T take it too serious man... really i didn't bother about that "weirdo" shit... just kidding :kickass: o_O

also... i love almost all your stufff, and 'course i think temporary peace its a fuckin ACE song!!!!!.... but i cant compare that with i.e. "are you there", or "fragile dreams", "one last goodbye" or errrr.... "regret".... cuz I love it all!!!! and all that stuff got a 10 for me :cool:

:headbang: i just persist with this regret shit cuz i dont wanna die without hearing (not to say seing -dream- ) anathema play this song!!!!! (in Mexico ;) )

pagan2002 said:
hey donkho theres something you should know..

i wasn't calling you a wierdo when i i said what i said
its just that i didn't know what to think about regret
i believed when i wrote it, but i was a fuck up
and now i sometimes thing its nothing but a cock up
but when lots and lots of greeks say it means something to them
and mehdi turns around and says there's truth in it as well
then i must admit theres something about the song that pleases
but theres no way it is as good as say...temporary peace

and well.. maybe you say its not that good cuz you wrote both songs, and you have evolutioned (yeep :err: ?) in every fuckin album you and the guys have done, till this AND, and keep evolutioning.... but believe me (and i think i speak for al/most all your fans...) for us that feel some or much of the feelings you put in your songs, REGRET and all/most all your stuff, its just GREAT.... as well as Temporary Peace or many many songs else....

P.S. :kickass::kickass: keep rocking man!!! :kickass::kickass:

P.S.1. Danny, personally, you all are GREAT & GO (O) D s :worship:

P.S.2. my english is shite :erk:

erm...this quote is from a ''jam CD'' which is an audio profile of the writings of chris morris who did ''brass eye'' and '' the day today'' and the TV series ''jam'' which are all genius and controversial.

when i say give up i mean..we shouldnt look for deep meaning here...its all impersonal talk...make your mum a cup of tea if you want some real interaction...

i sayed go (o) ds!!!
goods man ¬.¬

im not a fuckin fanatic... PERIOD

i know you all get drunk like me or my dad... or my son (hehehehehe)

just a joke man :p i admire you, but i havent you like e-dols..... you got it :p???

:kickass: just keep rocking :kickass::kickass: