Where's the Anathema board?

pagan2002 said:
i was thinking that, just getting rid of recent badness and keeping the rest. still waiting to hear from mark. at least a break has stopped more layers piling on.
I think it was a good decision to put the brakes on and close the forum for a while. Please don´t delete it, because it gives us the opportunity to look at it with a clear mind to think about it another time.

i dont agree frodnat. anathema forum is not a therapy for US but a forum about the Band for everyone who reads, lots of guests and other newbies as welll.. who dont understand that went on and we dont need more posts about it... on the other hand lots of disgousting things - posts, pics- were there which are better to be taken off. Everyone needs a clean slate.

Dora said:
i dont agree frodnat. anathema forum is not a therapy for US but a forum about the Band for everyone who reads, lots of guests and other newbies as welll.. who dont understand that went on and we dont need more posts about it... on the other hand lots of disgousting things - posts, pics- were there which are better to be taken off. Everyone needs a clean slate.
I don´t agree. Aftermath is very important.

cedarbreed said:
But Blackpool is so ... sinister at winter :ill:
Andy hates it cos he lives there, and you have to remember its a tourist area so its gonna get on his nerves, but i go every year and i love it , its great for all ages, infact i think i should be a sales rep for blackpool :D

Susie said:
Andy hates it cos he lives there, and you have to remember its a tourist area so its gonna get on his nerves, but i go every year and i love it , its great for all ages, infact i think i should be a sales rep for blackpool :D

But what can you do over there, in March, when you don't have any money to spend in mini-Las Vegas and the roundabout park is closed ?

cedarbreed said:
But what can you do over there, in March, when you don't have any money to spend in mini-Las Vegas and the roundabout park is closed ?
Theres always sandcastles the big indoor water park and then there's shows on, and a club called heaven and hell upsatirs is the heavy thats hell, then you got downstairs which is your 80's an pop thats suppose to be heaven :D and in all the hotels there's great entertainment hahhaa bingo and ballroom dancing :tickled: then you could just walk along the prom and breath the lovely air of the horse manure :loco:

Susie said:
Theres always sandcastles the big indoor water park and then there's shows on, and a club called heaven and hell upsatirs is the heavy thats hell, then you got downstairs which is your 80's an pop thats suppose to be heaven :D and in all the hotels there's great entertainment hahhaa bingo and ballroom dancing :tickled: then you could just walk along the prom and breath the lovely air of the horse manure :loco:

:lol:

Well i didn't know there was a metal club actually, I only knew The Tache club. if only I could scan this pic of me walking on BPool's beach, I'm sure you would enjoy it.

Frodnat said:
I don´t agree. Aftermath is very important.
to YOU maybe but not for the public.. also, a big part of the shit there just basically violated the rules of this forum which everyone accepted when registered. We talk about the official ANATHEMA forum anyways..