Which bands are you going to see live?

Maaan! In 20 days I will see Threshold here in Serbia! I can't believe! I just hope that I will have chance to meet someone from band and to make some photos! That would be like dreams come true ....

Blue Oyster Cult at De Boerderij in Zoetermeer on 5th June. At least I won't feel so old this time :hotjump:

And I'll be selling merchandise for my friend's band A New Dawn who are opening for Epica this coming Saturday :devil:

How was the Muse gig Sikarra? Have you seen them before?

I've seen them live twice now and they were absolutely amazing both times.

I've just heard that Threshold will play in Greece on 31 August, so I'm preparing to go to Greece. That would be awesome, except if Greece embassy reject my apply for visa ...

How was the Muse gig Sikarra? Have you seen them before?

I've seen them live twice now and they were absolutely amazing both times.
Well, Terri this was my second time. I saw them the first time they came here. Around 2002 i guess. THe third time they played in a festival down south, and the last time they played here in Lisbon but i couldn't get a ticket.

Last Friday they palyed only 1 hour. Damn freakin' Linkin Park. But it was a very intense hour i tell you. Great band.

Iron Maiden tomorrow at Twickenham. Just in the door from Night Shift and about to go to sleep, flying down tomorrow morning.

So in all it will be Lauren Harris (although might not worry too much about her as I've seen her before and she is a little dull for me), Within Temptation, Avenged Sevenfold and then Maiden

^ :lol: .

Maybe I'll see Belphegor on 22/8, nice.

But Sodom on 8/11 will be a real treat, already saw them once in The Netherlands, but still seeing them again will be nice :) .

And with that the wet dream of many Costa Ricans of seeing all Three German Thrash Giants (Kreator, Destruction & Sodom) will be fulfilled :p .

Just back - I think EVERY design was on show.

Crowd was awesome - a bit older and more familiar with the classic line up. I have no problems with newer fans or newer material but and old set list needed an old git audience for a stadium, particularly given it was in the more reserved British Isles

Within Temptation were superb and Avenged Sevenfold were pretty good too

Ok... lets see if I can sum this up:

- Seen lately: Joe Satriani, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Asia, Bon Jovi, Alanis Morissette, Metallica, Machine Head, Muse (awesome!), The Offspring, Linkin Park, Queensrÿche (awesome too), Rage against the Machine, Neil Young, Iron Maiden, Ben Harper, The Hives, Slayer... to name a few. Plus a lot of Portuguese acts.

- Seeing soon: Bruce Springsteen, Marillion, The Stranglers, Meat Loaf, Moonspell, Anathema, Arch Enemy, Madonna, Porcupine Tree, Queen+Paul Rodgers, Steve Hogarth, Pendragon. Plus a lot of Portuguese acts too.

I think I'm not leaving anyone out... :rolleyes:

No wonder I've been kinda away, huh? :p