Therion

Saturday August 18 (10.00 - 17.00) :

Pagan's Mind
Freak Kitchen
Morgana Lefay
Nevermore
Jorn
Testament

Ho-ly fuck! Wish I'd made the trip for that!

I'm going to the Progpower Scandinavia in Copenhagen this weekend. 10 Bands in 2 days, 4 that i've seen live before.

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 09TH 2007

20.00-20.45 - Spheric Universe Experience

21.05-22.05 - Circus Maximus

22.25-23.55 - Threshold

00.15-01.45 - Mercenary

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10TH 2007

18.00-18.45 - Andromeda

19.05-19.50 - Machine Men

20.10-21.10 - Darkane

21.30-22.30 - Eldritch

22.50-00.05 - Firewind

00.25-01.55 - Orphaned Land

After Progpower i fly out to Germany to see Fates Warning/Pagan's Mind in Frankfurt and Hamburg. I'll finish my tour with a show with Virgil Donati / Billy Sheehan and Tony Macalpine in Hamburg.
Gonna be 6 brilliant days:)

The Flower Kings on 15 november in De Boerderij Zoetermeer
Riverside on 13 dec in De Boerderij Zoetermeer
Riverside on 14 dec in Plato, Helmond
Riverside on 15 dec in Lantaarn, Hellendoorn
Riverside on 16 dec in Spirit Of 66,Verviers
Vengeance on dec 22 in Oss
Julian Sas on jan 11 2008 in Tilburg

Threshold in 2008 TBA :heh:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Recently saw:
- Amon Amarth+Dimmu Borgir
- Moonspell
- Swallow The Sun

Next up, Vanden Plas! And to think I'm gonna miss out on Queensrÿche because I'm working... :(

I saw Amon Amarth+Dimmu Borgir and Moonspell too.

LAst weekend i saw Heaven & Hell+Iced Earth+Lamb of God

Next Saturday: VANDEN PLAS!!!!!!

Oh, and Nellinha, Queensryche have cancelled. Or even better, they have posponed the gig for somewhere in the Summer of 2008.

Oh, and Nellinha, Queensryche have cancelled. Or even better, they have posponed the gig for somewhere in the Summer of 2008.

Yeah, I know... I heard they were posponing to June 2008. If that's the case, damn sure I'll be there! :headbang:

See you next Saturday then, at the Vanden Plas gig... I'll be wearing my Threshold shirt, just come and say hello, if you want to. :cool:

BTW, FG, is there any Vanden Plas song you want me to record/shoot? :) I'll be more than happy to. Let me know if that's the case.

For sure! :)

I've read somewhere (maybe the official site), that the last gig Vanden Plas had was back in the early days of October. Strange thing.

Anyway, it's the official site alright, and they even posted the setlist of their last gig!

For sure! :)

I've read somewhere (maybe the official site), that the last gig Vanden Plas had was back in the early days of October. Strange thing.

Anyway, it's the official site alright, and they even posted the setlist of their last gig!

Nice! :)
I read that from their official website as well, but as far as I can tell they are really playing in Torres Novas, since I keep in touch with Progono's (who are opening for VP) drummer and everything's confirmed. :)

I must say I'm very pleased with the setlist on their website, they're even performing an Abydos' 'You broke the sun'! ;)

BTW, FG, is there any Vanden Plas song you want me to record/shoot? :) I'll be more than happy to. Let me know if that's the case.

Thanks...that's very kind of you. There is actually a dearth of VP videos on youtube. So would be nice to see some more stuff. Do you know the set list for the gig. That would be helpful to choose from...or can you film the whole gig as you did for Threshold?

Even if I'm not FG (he's way more handsome!), anything from the first two albums is welcome! :p

LOL I asked FG 'cause I know he likes Vanden Plas, we talked about it, that's all, but of course, the question goes out to everyone here... I'm planning on shooting 'How many tears' and maybe 'Rainmaker'. Any more suggestions?

Here's the setlist available from their last gig:

Intro
Free The Fire
Iodic Rain
Silently
Far Off Grace
You Broke The Sun (Abydos)
Shadow I Am
January Sun
How Many Tears
Christ O
Healing Tree
Cold Wind
Postcard To God
----------------------
I Can See
Rainmaker

Thanks...that's very kind of you. There is actually a dearth of VP videos on youtube. So would be nice to see some more stuff. Do you know the set list for the gig. That would be helpful to choose from...or can you film the whole gig as you did for Threshold?

Anytime, my pleasure! :) Set list posted...

I wish I could shoot the whole thing but I don't think I can make it, to be honest, Threshold were an exception.

As much as I like Vanden Plas, oh my poor arms! And besides you ain't gonna be there to take pics! ;) Maybe Sikarra can shoot some as well?

Well, i'll do my best, but if any of you has already visited my youtube page, then you know what type of videos i normally do: just a few escerpts of songs, just for memory sake. My cell phone is crappy in what movies and pics are concerned. :(

Well, i'll do my best, but if any of you has already visited my youtube page, then you know what type of videos i normally do: just a few escerpts of songs, just for memory sake. My cell phone is crappy in what movies and pics are concerned. :(

It's the thought that counts... ;)

Damn! I just learnt that pendragon are also playing here tomorrow. In the Aula MAgna venue. It would be interesting to see them as well...

Yeah, I thought you knew...
I actually know a lot of people who were planning on going to the Vanden Plas gig and are now going to see Pendragon... I'd like to see them as well, but I believe the odds of having them around are greater than Vanden Plas dropping by again. Besides, my boyfriend saw Pendragon again recently and says this isn't one of their best tours... so Vanden Plas it is for me! :headbang:

Have fun with Vanden Plas then! I just hope nothing gets in between this gig and they will actually make it there. :)
You're in for a real treat, but you probably know that already. I'd love to see just about any shots that you can make, Nellinha, no preference really. But thanks already for sharing.
Pendragon are great, too, but I would choose Vanden Plas as well. I wonder why they couldn't play together, especially if they visit more or less the same place?
I don't think Portugal is *that* buzzing with metal and progheads that both events will be packed? Or am I wrong?

My next gig... I guess is going to be Fish. Anyone seen him lately?