Which bands are you going to see live?

ahah, it was actually my wife: she used to listen to the lp, now she has the cd and she gets surprised to find "something new" in the middle of the album ;)

Ah right... we're opposite then. Fish isn't playing Going Under anyway. :( I confess I really wanted to listen to the whole album live, heard it twice today already. Kinda sick, huh? :lol:

saw threshold in london, then at nottingham and rotherham, taking photos.
saw Destruction on saturday the 17th too. still recovering...

Indeed what an amazing gig! Vanden Plas pretty much rocked the place! :headbang:

It's been great to finally meet you Gonçalo (yes, I did get your name!), I'm sorry we couldn't meet earlier and it was a shame we had to rush off, but that's what you get when you drag 16 year old cousins to gigs with you... :p You're so nice, I'd like to have talked to you further. Oh well, next time. ;)

Thanks for the videos, I'll upload mine too (what Sikarra forgot to mention was that he only recognized me because of my camera/me shooting videos :lol: since I was right in the front, so he couldn't spot my proudly worned Threshold shirt)

True! I had to put 1+2 together though. I should've been a detective!:lol: I already had seen your cousin with the Threshold long sleeve. But i wasn't sure, and i wasn't going to ask him out of the blue, if it wasn't him he would think i was mad. I saw him always alone so i gave up. Later i spotted him again next to a girl with a camera (not a cell phone, which seemed the majority) filming some specific songs, so i presumed it had to be Nellinha! :) Your boyfriend said that there were more people with cameras up front, so i still could have made a mistake! :oops:

Thanks again. We'll meet again for sure. Altough i won't go to see Fish, it's easy to see that there will be other gigs. :)

BTW: forgot to mention that me and my friends did wait up for the VP guys. Around 10 to 15 fans awaited by the end of a corridor in the bar area for them to show up. They ebventually did and talked a bit with us, took pics and signed stuff. Gunther Werno seemed sick (did you noticed that he went for a coat in between songs?) and he stayed only for a minute or two. So i got my Beyond Daylight CD signed by all except for him. They were nice. Andy said that he had a few days off and that he would do some sightseeings in Lisbon. :headbang:

Riverside on 8 dec in Das Rind in Russelsheim (Ger)
Riverside on 13 dec in De Boerderij Zoetermeer (Hol)
Riverside on 14 dec in Plato, Helmond (Hol)
Riverside on 15 dec in Lantaarn, Hellendoorn (Hol)
Riverside on 16 dec in Spirit Of 66,Verviers (Bel)
Vengeance on dec 22 in Oss (Hol)
Julian Sas on jan 11 2008 in Tilburg (Hol)

Within Temptation in a few days...also hope this "big storm" they predicted is a load of hogwash. Prolly is, lol.

As for Fish, I'm dying to see him...but lately he only comes on Mondays and Tuesdays. =(

Damn! That's a lot of concerts! :)

Yep,

I follow these guys from the first time I saw them in Holland in 2005.
Travelled a few times to Warsaw Poland to see them and lots of times in Germany,Belgium and ofcourse Holland.
This year I missed 2 gigs of Riverside,in august I had to work on a bluesfestival the day they played in Holland and in september I missed Symforce festival in Tilburg because I was in Nice for a long weekend.:cry::p

Yep,

I follow these guys from the first time I saw them in Holland in 2005.
Travelled a few times to Warsaw Poland to see them and lots of times in Germany,Belgium and ofcourse Holland.
This year I missed 2 gigs of Riverside,in august I had to work on a bluesfestival the day they played in Holland and in september I missed Symforce festival in Tilburg because I was in Nice for a long weekend.:cry::p

Cry baby! :lol: I missed them when they played here earlier this year, opening for DT, 'cause I was working... heard the gig didn't go all that well though. :rolleyes:

I know it's been a long long time and dunno if any of you is interested but here's some Kamelot videos I shot at the London gig last September. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Fish was sitting in a tall chair... and I'm just 5 foot 5, so... Anyway, he's some kind of giant and I do mean it, 6 foot 3 at least.

Really? I'm 6 foot 6... I would really love to meet him after a gig and see how tall he is in person.

Mmm...gigs...well, Within Temptation/Threshold/Agua De Annique was a blast. <3

Next up... IQ (UK progrock)...again. I seem to be a regular at Dutch IQ concerts. This is going to be my...9th time seeing them? Something like that. Interesting bits: New keyboard player (from Darwin's Radio), new (old) Forever Live DVD release, and likely a brand new setlist.