Which bands are you going to see live?

Have I seen IQ live? I think so, I can't remember. Is it the one where John Jowitt takes off all his clothes?

Next gig for me will be Riverside in Switzerland at the end of next week. Saw them in Krakow last month and it was superb, so I'm well up for a repeat performance.

And by the way, Fish is 6'8'' and comes from Dalkeith, about 25 miles up the road from me

Do you ever see him at the local supemarket or down the pub?

Pity that you cannot come to the Z7 as well, Harold. We will be having one huge great party! :)

Fish, by the way was fantastic on Tuesday night. It was a very very special night indeed.
:)

Next show, and probably the last for 2007, will be Scorpions. Never seen them and i wasn't expecting to see them, not because they didn't come here, but because i wasn't too keen in their recent music. But their last album and listening to a bootleg from their gig at WOA06 made me want to go.

I've been told that scorpions last year at Gods of Metal Festival were great.

Anyway, apart from Fish (tomorrow), I'll go see adam bomb next morning, plus Hardcore Superstar/Crashdiet and Eric Martin (Mr. Big's ex singer) the following week

Next show, and probably the last for 2007, will be Scorpions. Never seen them and i wasn't expecting to see them, not because they didn't come here, but because i wasn't too keen in their recent music. But their last album and listening to a bootleg from their gig at WOA06 made me want to go.

Well than you should have come to the Arrow festival as well as the Fileds of Rock fest this year:lol:

Do you ever see him at the local supemarket or down the pub?

Pity that you cannot come to the Z7 as well, Harold. We will be having one huge great party! :)

Fish, by the way was fantastic on Tuesday night. It was a very very special night indeed.
:)

That's great Madrigal, glad you liked it! :) No pics? :p
Can't wait to see him again... 5 days to go. :headbang: Btw and speaking of Fish... Marillion started their winter tour yesterday. Is anyone going to see them?

That's great Madrigal, glad you liked it! :) No pics? :p
Can't wait to see him again... 5 days to go. :headbang: Btw and speaking of Fish... Marillion started their winter tour yesterday. Is anyone going to see them?

Just ran and checked the tour dates and sadly the Marillion tour is only covering UK, Netherlands and Paris. Poo.
How did you like Somewhere Else then? I just cannot get into it for some reason.

Nah, I'm not really into taking live pics, rather just enjoy the gig and leave that to people with better equipment and more height. :)

I'm sure you're going to love Fish! Even my friend who I dragged along and who's not normally into prog really enjoyed it.
A special night it was for many reasons. :rolleyes:

6'8", eh? That's definately taller than me. Neat. Speaking of the scottish giant, I wish I could attend, but unfortunately it's on a monday.

Marillion? Yes, I'm seeing them next week in Zoetermeer (Friday 7 December). The very next day I'm off to Weert to see Deadsoul Tribe with Kyrbgrinder and The Old Dead Tree as support act.

Symphony X next year? Most definately...is going to be a DVD recording at the Zoetermeer show. <3

As for IQ, I've only seen Jon Jowitt naked on stage once... first with a white towel around the waist (Peter joked: He just came out of the shower before the encore :lol: ), and then he threw it into the audience and covered himself with his bass. I don't know, it's always a bit of a party when I go and see them, plus I love that British humor...and I'm a sucker for those cryptic depressing lyrics Peter writes. <3

I have quite a spring lined up...

13th March - Turisas at the Electric Ballroom, Camden, London
25th March - Nightwish at The Astoria, London
26th April - Defenders of the Faith Tour (Opeth, Arch Enemy, Devildriver, 3 Inches of Blood) at Brixton Academy, London

I may also go to see Kamelot again in early April at the Islington Academy date - money permitting!