Which cd did you just buy?

plintus said:
Sense of style mixed with irony.

Big "fuck you", too - they expect you to react like that, bringing your point to the table, but... well - a "fuck you" is always a "fuck you", so...

And no, it's not "their band's t-shirts", like Iron Maiden guys did and do (douchebags, huh? No, really!!!!!!!!!!! :zombie: ) - that's custom made.

Dont touch Iron Maiden, and shut up about IF already.

marduk1507 said:
Dont touch Iron Maiden, and shut up about IF already.

No really - they wear their own merchandise, OMG!!!!!!! :zombie:

I didn't stir it, and I'll speak my mind as long as I have to... or have it :devil:

I got mine today :headbang:
Just got back from work via the store and it was sitting in my mailbox :)
Right now it's transforming into MP3s and then let the :worship: begin.

y'all must be kidding...

Nightwish - The End of an Era DVD (special edition was sold out, but whatever).

marduk1507 said:
Well, I guess I finally have to take a closer look at that band, oh Bizarre One. Patton is a deity.

Well, maybe he is, but if so, he would be the most uncommon and abnormal one.

Still, Mr Bungle is worth a try, for anyone who's very open-minded and doesn't fear experimental and sometimes absurd music.

eRraZib_ENo said:
Well, maybe he is, but if so, he would be the most uncommon and abnormal one.

Still, Mr Bungle is worth a try, for anyone who's very open-minded and doesn't fear experimental and sometimes absurd music.

Well, thats how deities are I guess.

Experimental and absurd is my middle name, when it comes to music. Although, to be honest, I have a hard time listening to some of his solo stuff, like Adult Themes for Voice, thats way too experimental for me.

marduk1507 said:
Experimental and absurd is my middle name, when it comes to music. Although, to be honest, I have a hard time listening to some of his solo stuff, like Adult Themes for Voice, thats way too experimental for me.

Yeah, same here, Adult Theme is just too odd. Even with Fatômas I have some difficulties. I mean, I love "Suspended Animation" but I have been unable to listen to the whole album at once, it's simply too much for my brain. Mr Bungle is definitely the best way to go for me. Oh, and "California" is absolutely mindblowing.

Seems that nowadays all I listen to is experimental and strange bands like uneXpect, Mr Bungle, Fantômas, Carnival in Coal, Thee Maldoror Kollective, Transcending Bizarre?, Ephel Duath and the likes.

Last cd i bought was Wins - The Imaginary Direction of Time.
Anyone else who likes this band? I´ve never seen any discussion about them anywhere and never met anyone who has listened to them.

SikTh - Death of a Dead day.

Fucking ridiculously good. They've always been pushing the Tech metal thing to the extremes while keeping it totally original. This new album is like nothing else. Amazing grooves... full melodies, and progressive sections that will sew your arse to your face! I reccomend it. Highly. Listen to a couple of the tracks there:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...file&friendID=4556792&ifid=4556792&indicate=2

Windir - Valfar, ein Windir

What a spectacular look back on a spectacular band. Really enjoyable.

Well, last Wednesday I bought...:

Moonsorrow: Suden Uni - Specail DVD Reissue.

Hehe well I must admit I was a bit dissapointed, I love Moonsorrow and all, but I actually don't like that much the death-style vocals. I got used to the clear vocals of Kivenkantaja, so sadly enough I don't like this cd so much. I really love the song " Pakanjuhla " though :) :headbang: :kickass: . I'll listen to it a few more times and maybe I'll end up liking it (well I like it more than at the beggining so who knows? Hehe.).

The DVD wasn't that good also actually, the interface is quite sucky and in the konzert in Tuska (which id the best that came in tha package actually, great, great :headbang: ) at any moment the song would stop and go back to the beggining of itself o_O .

What hurt the most was that it cost me $24, which is quite expensive for a cd, but still it came with a lot of stuuf hehe.

:headbang: