Which cd did you just buy?

Today the mailman brought me these :

Primordial - Imrama/A Journey's End

UnexpecT - In A Flesh Aquarium

...now, about the latter, I could put a bunch of smileys to express my absolute happinness, but I won't, I'll simply say this : Pure bliss

solefald said:
Blind Guardian-A twist in the myth

:zombie: it was just released right? Hehe I'm in the BG phorum and I forgot the release date. Won't be here for a while though.

@Plintus: Ye think so? There has been quite a lot of mixed feelings about it.

I love it though :headbang: . Definetly not OLD BG, something totally different, but 'tis great nevertheless.

Yesterday I bought... :) :

Taake: THE Box (Limited Edition 888 copies, contains 3 LPs and a Taake shirt o_O )

:headbang: So

:headbang: fucking

:headbang: great

:headbang: !!!

---

I also reserved a copy of Moonsorrow's Suden Uni (Rereleased ver. with DVD) and found Luca Turilli's TIWO Ltd.Edition with the single Virus hehe.

Didn't expect to buy that much..., I don't complain though :)

last CD, and i dont know if you can call it that per se, was the Amon Amarth DVD last week

Sacrament - Lamb of God
The Black Halo - Kamelot
Mind's I/Enter Suicidal Angel - Dark Tranquillity (I miss only 1 cd for my collection to be complete yeah!)
Le Feu aux poudres - Tagada Jones
Cryogénie - Ghoulunatics

Taliesin said:
They're all wearing their own band's shirts.. with name tags.. ridiculous emo ties and punk socks. It's really sad :( Kinda makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time

Sense of style mixed with irony.

Big "fuck you", too - they expect you to react like that, bringing your point to the table, but... well - a "fuck you" is always a "fuck you", so...

And no, it's not "their band's t-shirts", like Iron Maiden guys did and do (douchebags, huh? No, really!!!!!!!!!!! :zombie: ) - that's custom made.

it's ironic to you, but all the trendy poser morons in flames are constantly catering for actually take it seriously, and are inspired by their apparent (only to you plinny poo) *joke at themselves*... Maybe I shouldn't take their antics seriously, but knowing they'd rather take the piss out of metal cynics and elitists while also fueling the disasterously fashionable ways of the mosher and the emo really a) pisses me off and b) makes me think they should take themselves a little more seriously, especially as they are always claiming to be writing serious music about serious things... And Anders Friden is a complete cunt on stage. Far from humorous. This isn't wierd al yankovich... although it's getting that way. Didn't the new album have a couple of Atreyu covers on it? I dunno...

IN FLAMES and us were having a blast pretty much all the time every time - what I can tell from where I'm standing; leave "serious music" to Gaahl and Co (did you see that documentary about black metal? The guy was dead serious!), or Webber, for whoever's sake, if music is not entertainment, but way of life - here's my turn to take a piss.

King Chaos said:
And Anders Friden is a complete cunt on stage. Far from humorous. This isn't wierd al yankovich... although it's getting that way.

How many times did you see them live? Ten here (9 - from the first row). Was cooller than most :)

Didn't the new album have a couple of Atreyu covers on it? I dunno...

Listen to "Right Side of the Bed", some hear Hive solo on there. Plus "Death-grip" was good.