Which cd did you just buy?

Hey, my first post here. What's goin' on those with heart's that beat Metal? Haul that should arrive in a couple days: Dark Tranquility--The Gallery, Novembre--Materia, needed to replace a couple--Bathory--Hammerheart, Emperor--Prometheus. Ulver--Perdition City. Tommy Bolin--Whips and Roses. FalkenBach--(can't remember the name). Tenhi--Kaucan. Voivod--Katorz. Current 93--Thunder Perfect Mind. Aeternus--Beyond the Wandering Moon.

Desperately searching for these DVDs (and can't find in stores):

Nightwish - The End Of An Era
Iron Maiden - Death on the Road
MUSE - Absolution Tour DVD

But stumbled upon a new HIM DVD - Videos and Live Clips. $45. And it's not even an import.

Ridiculous :(

Salamurhaaja said:
Stone Sour - Come What(ever) May

Any good?

Heard two singles, was kinda meh.

fireangel said:
Amazon.com and Century Media (Nuclear Blast´s US Distributor) say they are temporarily out of stock. You might ask CM when they get more of them again. Or you could order directly from the Nightwish-store.

Yeah, I've been checking there as well (+ eBay), but there's something about buying online that I prefer actually go to the store :) (Tower Records + Relapse (which happen to have some obscure shit (local store))). Plus - I can't receive UPS/FedEx packages at my home/billing address: even if someone's home - the doorbell is broken :heh:

You know what an ace music DVD is?

Anathema - A moment in time...

Got an extra with A Dying Wish on and it's toooo good when he does his "SILENCCCEEEE!!!" bit...

And the actual set/main feature is accompanied by a string quartet. One Last Goodbye and Inner Silence with string quartet? unbelieveable!

I bought more Envy albums off the net recently... should arrive tomorrow (should've arrived today actually).

Celtic Frost - "Into the Pandemonium"
Destruction - "Cracked Brain"
Venom - "At War with Satan"

King Chaos said:
You know what an ace music DVD is?

Anathema - A moment in time...

I held it in my hands yesternight, never was a big fan of Anathema, but re-checking them out on MySpace atm... anyways, I prefer boobs and rock'n'roll, so I'm better off with some Manowar DVDs after all.

I just heard Mercenary's latest, "The Hours That Remain"

:puke:

Kral's gone and now the whole thing is going down in the most vicious mainstream flames...

RampageSword said:
I just heard Mercenary's latest, "The Hours That Remain"

:puke:

Kral's gone and now the whole thing is going down in the most vicious mainstream flames...
:lol: what? That album is pure riff fest. Awesome arrangements, melodies and a vast range of different types of song. It's less mainstream than 11 dreams. And either way, if this is what mainstream music sounds like these days, mainstream music kicks arse. Thats what I think anyway :p

Anyway

envy - all the footprints you've ever left and the fear expecting ahead

plintus said:
Yeah, I've been checking there as well (+ eBay), but there's something about buying online that I prefer actually go to the store :) (Tower Records + Relapse (which happen to have some obscure shit (local store))). Plus - I can't receive UPS/FedEx packages at my home/billing address: even if someone's home - the doorbell is broken :heh:

It´s a good idea to support local stores, but if they don´t have the CD/DVD (or cannot order it for you), then well.... Obviously you don´t need it that desperately :p

La Rocque said:
Try here:

www.gemm.com

its the world's largest music marketplace -

wooo, awesome, thank you :) Reliable?

//is that where you ger all your R+ merch from? :Smug:

I wish AMOEBA MUSIC was selling their stuff online. LA store is HUGE. FUCKING HUGE. And it has pretty much everything. As in "every thing".

plintus said:
wooo, awesome, thank you :) Reliable?

//is that where you ger all your R+ merch from? :Smug:

Reliable, yes, never had a problem, look for sellers with a green G shield, that way if you return something GEMM will refund Your money, no questions asked.
Over the years got much R+ off the GEMM site, I also check eBay, I know many R+ freaks from around the world we trade stuff all the time. On GEMM You can have a want list, they will send You an email daily listing anything that was put on their site in the last 24 hours from your list, of course I have Rammstein on mine -