Which cd did you just buy?

Arch Enemy DVD
Rome Season 1

VultureCulture said:
could you please get rid of these horrible signatures? i mean, look at them, they're just plain ugly.

I think you can block showing images from certain servers in some browsers (God awful Opera and Co? :zombie: )

TheFourthHorseman said:
Great buys. Especially 34.788% and Stronghold. Although I've heard that Sinamorata isn't that great?

People are bitching about Sinamorata? Heh, I wonder why, because I personally love it. I've watched it quite a few times already. Maybe some people don't like the fan videos that they included, but even then that makes up a tiny fraction of the DVD.

And yeah, 34.788%...Complete is so damn underrated, and Stronghold still remains my favourite Summoning album.

Leevi and the leavings - Raparperitaivas
Leevi and the leavings - Häntä koipien välissä
Leevi and the leavings - Rakkauden planeetta
Jeff Buckley - Grace

Damn that Buckley´s got a godly voice.

Incendiare said:
And yeah, 34.788%...Complete is so damn underrated, and Stronghold still remains my favourite Summoning album.

maybe is underrated because MDB died with this album for most of the old fans ... as me ... but it's just my opinion

The old fans suck anyway. Ok they don't as such, but a lot of the times it's just too much whining about why they didn't re-do that classic album they did 10 years ago.
True enough, it's understandable why 34,788% isn't as hailed as for example Turn Loose the Swans is. Wrong audience.
That album has a lot of awesome riffs, and more than enough catchy stuff...like Apocalypse Woman, how can you not like that?

I would love to buy the Non-Prophets album Hope, but I'm afraid I won't be buying albums until I get a job.

Creator_Failure said:
picked these up the other day

Pestilence-Malleus Maleficarum
Overkill- The Years of Decay
Dragonlord- Black Wings of Destiny
Exodus-Pleasures of the Flesh

and for $1 i got The Police- Ghost in the Machine on vinyl!

Hehe cool, enjoy thy Dragonlord cd.

@Marduk: What's QOTSA ?