Which cd did you just buy?

DisplayofCharacter said:
I agree, having just picked that up myself. I think its amazing how many positive reviews its getting, from hardcore metalheads to the Rolling Stone. They must have struck a nerve of goodness, or something.

Yeah, its totally deserved. The album has everything, if this is the future of metal, Im not worried about it.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
^ Damn Mart, were do ye get all that $$$ ?!?

Care to share some?

(Btw, sorry we haven't talked in a while, been really busy lately :cry: , I miss ye hehe :cry: ).

He spent a lot of money here in Montreal in cd'S ! =)

^ Damn Mart, were do ye get all that $$$ ?!?

Care to share some?

(Btw, sorry we haven't talked in a while, been really busy lately :cry: , I miss ye hehe :cry: ).

The dough comes from my full-time job selling paint. However, I am now very poor in money and rich in cds!

btw: eh, I'm busy too, it's called life man. See ya some time :kickass:

eRraZib_ENo said:
The dough comes from my full-time job selling paint. However, I am now very poor in money and rich in cds!

btw: eh, I'm busy too, it's called life man. See ya some time :kickass:

Haha that's how life's supposed to be! No dough, lots of music!

:kickass: Hell yeah.

DisplayofCharacter said:
Agreed. Did you see some of the guest vocalists? They're from some awesome bands.

Yeah, I love Neurosis, QOTSA and Mars Volta, the guys chose their guests very well. Scott had some backing vocals on Leviathan as well, so hes become a regular I guess.

eRraZib_ENo said:
Thee Maldoror Kollective - A Clockwork Highway

I'm just being plain stupid with my money.

Care to send me some songs Mart :) ? Please?

Stupid is good Mart, as long as it's for buying condoms or cds :Spin: :D :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :headbang:

I also just bought...:

After Forever: Decipher Limited Edition LP 500 copies.

Ah, people here just don't like LP's, I can't believe that LP was in the store so long (the same as Taake's and Luca Turilli's hehe).

I LOOOOOVE LP's :) :headbang: .

And this one is the most limited album that I have :headbang: , it beated Taake's 888 copies LOL.

And I FINALLY reserved Storm's Nordavind, I've been wanting that album for more than a year, don't know why I didn't buy it till now. Stupid me hehe.

:headbang:

Care to send me some songs Mart :) ? Please?

I'd love to but, as always, I've ordered this album from the net so I won't receive it until next week or something...

Be patient.

eRraZib_ENo said:
I'd love to but, as always, I've ordered this album from the net so I won't receive it until next week or something...

Be patient.

Yeah I know, the thing is that I always think that when ye post 'em here you already have them hehe :erk: :mad: :Smug: :rolleyes: :) .

I'll try to hehe.

I just got Faith No More's The Real Thing. I used to have it years ago but I swapped it for Garage Days Rerevisited by Metallica