Which cd did you just buy?

Deathmetal_head said:
I just got Faith No More's The Real Thing. I used to have it years ago but I swapped it for Garage Days Rerevisited by Metallica

And then you went and got your head checked, right?

@The people arguing on the Gomoku thread: See, now if he replies by telling me to go fuck myself, we're kind of forced to revert back to our standard program of music hauled and to be hauled. Let's hope he doesn't judge me too sternly for my outrageous making fun of him!!!!1111SHIFT+1

@Creator Failure - What's the new Into Eternity like? I loved the old shit but I've heard they've changed it up a bit.

Tyr - Ragnarok

This album makes me laugh and smile and feel the soul of the viking race surging through my withering anglo saxon bones. Hails to the hammer of thor!

Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns .... Yesh!
up2.gif

Wintersun - Wintersun
Why I didn't own this already I just don't know. Shameful! It's a masterpiece and I can especially appreciate the power it took Jari Maenpaa to slam it all together over the years and still come out with a terribly tight cohesive almost visionary album.

Gardenian - Soul Burner
This album would be alot cooler if it didn't have the clean vocals on it. They are kinda decent, and in tune, but there's something about how high in the mix they are and the guys tone, just doesn't do it for me at all.

Rakoth - Planeshifter
Heard this years ago, realised I no longer own it, so rebought it... but christ... tis a bit shit really. Fear wasn't in the design is a great track though.

Miles Davis - Kind of blue
Damn sexual jazz. Very melody driven, not as chordal as the jazz Im used to. Guess I could learn to love it easily though. Better background music than analytical listening.

Last Tuesday I bought...:

Mystic Circle: Infernal Satanic Verses LP

And I got it signed, looks really nice :) :headbang: :worship: :kickass: :headbang: :p .

I'm going to but lots of cds next week, the metal store to wihch I go to has a lot of new ones in discount becuase they haven't sold them. I'll probably buy one from "Dia Apokalyptischen Reiter" and from "Suidraka."

There are also some of Deep Purple :headbang: and one of Joe Satriani that I also plan to but heheheee :headbang: .

:.::

I think Wintersun is really extreme, and lends more elements from blackmetal and powermetal than deathmetal... but I'd still call it melodic deathmetal for all the bach sounding parts and the vocals. It's not amazingly original, but it is in my opinion, really well put together with some excellent passages that really stand out.

Reactions: fireangel
Best and Opeth should not be used in the same post.
Unless it's to say those 2 words should not be used in the same post.

Salamurhaaja said:
Best and Opeth should not be used in the same post.
Unless it's to say those 2 words should not be used in the same post.

The best thing to do when it comes to Opeth, is to ignore their existence.

John Coltrane - The Impulse Story.

And I hope some of you are kidding with the opeth bashing. I know it's considered uber cool (for some reason) to post on UM and have a low opinion of the mighty 'peth... but when it comes down to it, who are you trying to impress?

KitKat said:
@Sala: hey ... you can't discuss taste.

Yes you can.
Mine is better than yours, prove me wrong.

@KC
I do believe I have always bashed that bunch of wankers, along with
CoB and some other crap I don't now care to remember.

Oh dear god, anything but that... please death, take me, take me now!

And just to be on topic:
Peeping Tom - Peeping Tom