Which cd did you just buy?

Salamurhaaja said:
Yes you can.
Mine is better than yours, prove me wrong.
Your taste is better than mine for YOU and mine is better than yours for me... you can't say more than that. :Smug:

King Chaos said:
Tell me about it *wipes pig shit off shirt colar*

Into Eternity - the scattering of ashes

Forgot to mention this one. It's pretty classy. Not as enjoyable as buried in oblivion, but more focused and more metal.

hahaha was listening to the same song at the same time

King Chaos said:
And I hope some of you are kidding with the opeth bashing. I know it's considered uber cool (for some reason) to post on UM and have a low opinion of the mighty 'peth... but when it comes down to it, who are you trying to impress?

No ome, Opeth sucks and that's it :rolleyes: .

For my defense, my bashing Opeth is more humor-based than anything else. However, I did see them twice live and I don't like their on-stage attitude. At all. They have, IMO, a very lame live act, even if the sound is often great.

Still, I own all of their albums and enjoy them every now and then.

King Chaos said:
... :guh: :err: :guh: :guh: Damn it man.

Opeth is pretty genius to be honest. If I was ever half as creative as the opeth guys I'd be content.

Well, they are good musicicians, no one can deny that, but you must know that I actually hate Opeth. :heh: :loco: :p

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Well, they are good musicicians, no one can deny that, but you must know that I actually hate Opeth. :heh: :loco: :p

:zombie:
(that´s a collective one for all you Opeth bashers)

I had the impression that DT and Opeth fans have quite a similiar taste, everyone I´ve met has basicly loved both bands.

So what is your problem with them? :p

rahvin said:
I was thinking more on the lines of the things we might say containing either irony or sarcasm that would fly merrily a couple hundred miles above your head. But yeah, your taste we won't touch, I promise.

That's what I meant, sorry for the confusion hehe