Which cd did you just buy?

Got Character actually *very late, blush*
And the two latest muse.
And the latest Norther CD.
The two latest Cult of Luna discs..
That's it basically... except there were 5 moer CDs I can't remember atm

Edit: I dislike opeth too btw :p Mainly cause they're what I call 'instrumentonanister' and have a pretty boring soundscape. But I think they're talanted tho.

^Good choices except maybe for Muse's "Black Holes and Revelations". IMO, they fell down the commercial slope head-first with that album. Nothing close to what they did in the "Origin of Symmetry" days.

eRraZib_ENo said:
^Good choices except maybe for Muse's "Black Holes and Revelations". IMO, they fell down the commercial slope head-first with that album. Nothing close to what they did in the "Origin of Symmetry" days.

I disagree. Its NOW they really do what they want, the new album offers so many colours I dont know which one to enjoy first. Although I agree that Origin of Symmetry is unbeatable.

Reactions: hyena
:worship: I love Opeth.....

Recent Hauls:
End Of You: Unreal
Novembre. Arte Novecento.
Insomnium. Above The Weeping World.

NP: Insomnium: Drawn To Black:headbang:

Makaan said:
So what is your problem with them? :p

Well, their music is too boring for me, and I dislike prog. I also hate the people here that like Opeth, they play as if they were oh so metal, but they're like, Opeth and Slipknot and System of Down. Oh noes hehe.

But basically I :puke: prog.

PS: uneXpect and Time's Forgottten are the only exceptions jeje.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Well, their music is too boring for me, and I dislike prog. I also hate the people here that like Opeth, they play as if they were oh so metal, but they're like, Opeth and Slipknot and System of Down. Oh noes hehe.

But basically I :puke: prog.

PS: uneXpect and Time's Forgottten are the only exceptions jeje.

:mad: So i guess you hate me..huh?

Illnath said:
:mad: So i guess you hate me..huh?

Hmmm... I don't see any reason for me to do that, i don't know you, at all, so why should I hate ye? :erk:

Lots of purchases today :) :kickass: :headbang: :

Storm: Nordavind

FINALLY, adter wanting to buy this cd for like two years or so, I got it today!!! 'tis so gut... :cry: :headbang: :kickass: .

Now I want to sing:

Eg heitar 'Daniel Josephy"
Og er så vein ein kar
Nå vil eg bort å gifta meg
Og rydja meg en gard​

:headbang:

Also:

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter: Soft and Stronger (2003 release =3 bous track) :headbang:

And it only cost me $11 :cool: :p . I LOVE when there are great cds in discount and no one but me finds them :p .

And I also bought a nice Mötorhead backpack, perfect for my trip to England hehe :headbang: .

Edit: You have included 24 images in your message. You are limited to using 15 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. :p

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Edit: You have included 24 images in your message. You are limited to using 15 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. :p

The God of the Written Word smiles benevolent on its children, tonight. Until the blissful day when a great light shall come forth from the Heavens and the limit be lowered to 3, we remain its humble servants.

rahvin said:
The God of the Written Word smiles benevolent on its children, tonight. Until the blissful day when a great light shall come forth from the Heavens and the limit be lowered to 3, we remain its humble servants.

:lol: :worship: :p :lol: :headbang: :lol: :kickass: :lol: .

:heh: .

Haha that was hilarious, "lowered to 3," hahahaha :lol: .

:p .

Converge-No Heroes(finally) much better than the good YOU FAIL ME
I love you but Ive chosen darkness-Fear is on our side( best bandname ever :headbang:) cool dark wave rock.great live band
and Im listening to the new deftones via myspace.com/deftones
interesting good one, I think about it to buy it

DVDs

moby. - live
Metallica - Cunning Stunts
Metallica - Black album (classic albums DVD)
Viva la Bam - Seasons 4 & 5

was walking around depeche mode - live in paris, changed my mind, and when I came home I found out my roommate had it for like 3 years :heh: So, I'm watching that now :D

I'm so addicted to bying new CDs. Last time I bought 4.

In Flames: The Jester Race ~ Black-Ash Inheritance (because it's a legend)
Edge Of Sanity: Infernal (trying to get known to EoS)
Killswitch Engage: Killswitch Engage (I just like it)
Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow (to my friend who has birthday soon)

evanescence - the open door

it's not great in general - too many poppy tunes. but the song 'lacrymosa' is worth buying the album. delicious, really. 'lithium' is good, too.