Which cd did you just buy?

I received today:
Black League - Man´s Ruins Revisited
Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur
Black League - Cold women,warm beer ..
J. Karjalainen ja Mustat Lasit - Varaani

From eBay, all promo CD's :)

Ephel Duath - Rephormula ($.99 + $5.95)
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done ($5.24 + $4.95)
Krisiun - Ageless ($2.99 + $4.95)
In Flames - The Tokyo Showdown ($6.50 + $4.95)
Bloodbath - Ressurection Through Carnage ($7.00 + $4.95)

of course, the second price is shipping. all these CD's are in paper sleeves, not jewel cases. I asked the seller if shipping would be reduced for multiple CD's. response:
"I do not combine shipping on these items. All items are mailed seperately and each one has its own tracking number."

I bid on these expecting the seller to be a reasonable person, not a moneygrubbing motherfucking asshole. I'm paying $26 for shipping that actually costs here about $4-8. The shipping is more than the fucking CD's.

For now I'll just tell everyone here, don't buy from "ratruby". I fucking hate these idiots....

omg!
yesterday i discovered and bought what's probably going to be teh best industrial/ebm record out this year. it's dismantled - postnuclear and it's so damn good that i was listening to it while driving to work today and i ended up wishing my office were much farther away. i don't think i'll listen to anything different for the rest of the week. it really has it all, even cool lyrics (which tend to lack in the genre). i'm amazed.

My quick opinion of Swallow the Sun is that they make music that someone has done 8 000 times before them. At least the melodies seem very indifferent.

Child of Time said:
Do you think I should buy an album with Rammstein? :err: Tenebre? Swallow the sun?
Rammstein: no. They are inspired by oomph! (but made something different out of it, though). So if you are interested in german industrial metal, check out instead oomph!s "Wahrheit oder Pflicht", "Unrein" or "Plastik"-albums. "Unrein" is the heaviest out of these 3 suggestions, but I love all of them anyhow, and it is not like the others would be "mellow". You´ll get great lyrics on top of great music ;)
Tenebre: Not sure. Rather no (they don´t look good)
Swallow The Sun: Definitely! :Spin:

I got Richard Ashkroft's old album with the song for lovers. This song is the best from the album I think. :)

@Child of Time: Rammstein YES. Just letting you know that not everyone here dislikes Rammstein. I may be the only one, but they're actually very high up in my list of bands, and I think their lyrics and music are very inspired.

herrrrre comes se sun *tüdeldü*
herrrrre comes se sun *tüdeldü*
it is se brrrrrightest star of sem all *tüdeldü*
herrrrre comes se sun *düdel*

:lol:

yeah they are truly fascinating, in their own way ;)

edit: on topic: i just bought

B00009QPN0.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg