Which cd did you just buy?

The last ones that I bought are

Rapture by Dragonlord

Great, I just love the voice, it has a power kinda feel to it, that¡s why I like it a lot. Although a bit short (35 min? C'mon!!!)

and

Komodia by Dreams of Sanity

This is truly one of my favourite cds, I love that 2 women sing (instead of 1 like in the 2nd one). ALso, it's a lot faster than the second one. Truly great.

Too many people are buying Sideshow Symphonies. I think a lot of them would like La Masquerade Infernale or The Sham Mirrors better. Oh well.

Got:
Tori Amos - The Beekeeper
Age Of Silence - Acceleration
Orphaned Land - Mabool 2CD Limited
A Silver Mt. Zion - He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms

deathspell omega - kénôse
deathspell omega - si monvmentvm reqvires, circvmspice

TheFourthHorseman said:
Too many people are buying Sideshow Symphonies. I think a lot of them would like La Masquerade Infernale or The Sham Mirrors better. Oh well.

well, it is their new album after all, so i wouldn't draw any conclusions about that being the only arcuturus album people have just because it appears here a lot lately.

The point is that they shouldn't be buying Sideshow Symphonies in the first place. So it would be better if there was no posts about Arcturus albums being bought (and of course even better if there was about the earlier ones). :p

TheFourthHorseman said:
The point is that they shouldn't be buying Sideshow Symphonies in the first place. So it would be better if there was no posts about Arcturus albums being bought (and of course even better if there was about the earlier ones). :p

admittedly, it's nowhere near the sham mirrors and not quite as good as la masquerade infernale, but that's as far as i'll go. :)

I just bought "At sixes and sevens" by Sirenia. This is the first Sirenia album i buy (and the first nine Sirenia songs i listen to), and if their other two albums are half as good as this one then i'm going to be happy to buy them too. :D