Which cd did you just buy?

marduk1507 said:

:oops: :lol: Yer welcome :lol: .

Delirious

well, it surprised me as well, i'd have guessed at least a couple of hundred people or so. apparently there was no encore, simply because no one called for one...

possibly some stayed home because of it being a sunday in the part of the month where many have spent their salaries already, but it's not the first time it happens. same thing with mörk gryning, and that was their final gig ever.

i've heard organizers complaining about the swedish audience being lazy when it comes to supporting smaller bands, which i think to some extent is true, but i sometimes get the feeling there's a quite common misunderstanding that the underground scenes are much bigger everywhere else...

Yeah, I think to some extent it's true that smaller bands aren't supported that much, not only there but everywhere, though it still surprises me quite a lot that this happens in Sweden. And with Marduk. Say how's their new album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
I guess the gigs are pretty wild there...? Or am I wrong? (new song by DT )

i don't know, really. it seems many bands enjoy playing here, but as for the audience being wild i don't think we're anything in particular. especially not compared to for example japan where, judging from interwies, people are pretty crazy. i'm not the moshpit kind of guy, though...

Ah well too bad. Then I guess Costa Ricans are crazier :headbang: . I don't think japanese are that crazy (well actually they are pretty nuts), but I think it's just to get attention.

You should be a mosh pit guy, moshpits rule. I like getting into the moshpits, my first one was in Behemoth's konzert here. Fucking brutal.

Haha I remember that in that mosh a guy tried to bring me down, and I fell, but when I was falling i grabed the guys shirt and brought him down too. So whats funny is that I fell, yet I instantly got up (my butt is quite, uhmmm, fluffy?), yet the other guy didn't and everyone walked over him!!!

:headbang: :lol: :lol: what a looser.

I just received Burst's Origo via airmail and, well, this album is pure genius. After a release like Prey on Life I was pretty sure that the grindcore influence would take over on their future releases. I never thought they would take such a progressive curve. I stand in awe before Origo, an experimental and incredibly surprising album.

Saturnus- Veronica Decides To Die:kickass:
Tiamat- DVD the church of TIAMAT

Both great releases..been waiting for the Saturnus album for a very long time:worship:

Taliesin said:
I bought Summoning's "Oath Bound" last week, a very nice album, once again from my favourite austrian keyboarders :)

Same, pure genius!

I don't like the new Summoning as much as the previous three. Not as much atmosphere.

Latest:
Tori Amos - Boys For Pele
Tori Amos - Welcome To Sunny Florida DVD
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance

Ah, this is my first one from them because it's most accesible. I'm hoping to eventually get the earlier ones because I hear they are better.

Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame was a good one for me to start with. I didn't feel like trying out the earlier ones for a while, but Minas Morgul and Stronghold weren't too hard to get into. I'm especially liking Stronghold at the moment.
Btw I was wrong in saying 'the previous three', since I forgot Dol Guldur that came out between Minas Morgul and Stronghold, which I have not heard.

Np: Summoning - Where Hope And Daylight Die

^ I notice that you like Dark Chii hehe.

Actually I hate Chobits.

But I don't think I hate it as much as the cds you just bought. No offense, but thrwo those two lousy pieces of not-good "metal" (if you can call 'em that) and buy the old ones by those same bands.

Trust me, everyone here knows what I mean.

Well recently I picked up new Zyklon and Enslaved
fast_mosh3.gif
... Best zyklon album yet. Enslaved is pretty quirky. Not as good as isa.

Also ordered from online and expect within the next two weeks
Elvenking - Heathenreel
Suidakra - Command to Charge
Kalmah - The Black Waltz

Summer gets me in the mood for pixies in the glen music.

Yeah KC, Ruun is different to Isa. It has his moments but I miss longer songs and the only song that I listened more than once was the last one. Isa is much better.
I ordered from a friend who is in london for a few days to bring me the new Jesu EP"Silver" because its not avaiable in germany