Which cd did you just buy?

I bought these for me as a B-Day present :) (Buu nobody made me a happy B-Day thread :cry: :p ):

- Rhapsody:Rain of a Thosand Flames Ltd. Ed. LP 3000 Copies (amd it only cost me $14!!!) :headbang:

I wll buy soon a Moonsorrow album, forgot the name....:headbang:

Also, my girlfriend (I luv yu Ga :oops: ) gave me as a present:

- Immortal:Songs of Northern Darkness - Deluxe Edition - :headbang:

I will do a big buing in Amazon soon, maybe I'll finish my Blind Guardian collection, although I don't think so. Fear not my friends, I will order a couple of DT cds (probablt "The Gallery" and "Projector").

WEEE I love shopping!!! Up the consumism!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :p

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
I bought these for me as a B-Day present :) (Buu nobody made me a happy B-Day thread :cry: :p ):

- Rhapsody:Rain of a Thosand Flames Ltd. Ed. LP 3000 Copies (amd it only cost me $14!!!) :headbang:

I wll buy soon a Moonsorrow album, forgot the name....:headbang:

Also, my girlfriend (I luv yu Ga :oops: ) gave me as a present:

- Immortal:Songs of Northern Darkness - Deluxe Edition - :headbang:

I will do a big buing in Amazon soon, maybe I'll finish my Blind Guardian collection, although I don't think so. Fear not my friends, I will order a couple of DT cds (probablt "The Gallery" and "Projector").

WEEE I love shopping!!! Up the consumism!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :p

happy birthday xxx :D

Happy birthday you freaky little Costa Rican!!!

Today, I got meself:

Muse - Showbiz
Muse - Origin of Symmetry
Muse - Absolution
Queen - Greatest Hits
Pink Floyd - Division Bell

Kathleen23 said:
happy birthday xxx :D

:D :kickass: Thanx

PS: Enjoy yer new Digital Versatile Disc of Dark Tranquillity

La Rocque Happy birthday, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood

:D :kickass: Gracias.

RampageSword Happy birthday you freaky little Costa Rican!!!

Hahaha LOL :lol:!!!

All hail the Circus Freaks :kickass: .

:D :kickass: Merci.

Well, nothing like spending yer birthday in teh university giving presentations about some fucking idioms from the US. Sheesh.... Oh well, 'tis over now.

Aaaaaanyway, thank ye all :oops: :headbang: :kickass:

:wave:

PS: PROST!!! :kickass:

zyklon - disintegrate
ihsahn - the adversary
received these two a few days ago, but i also ordered Enslaved RUUN, haven't gotten it yet.

I just bought Nocturnal Rites, Afterlife in a sale... Not listened to it yet... only 5.99. get in.

Must be said, of the bundle of stuff I bought offline, the Elvenking and Kalmah albums are fucking awesome... The new suidakra is god awful!!!

Anyone here that still bumps into them guys, tell them an old fan of their stuff nearly cried listening to that album because it's so fucking bad and kick the singer in the cunt for me. They're earlier albums are some of my favourites ever but this one was fucking dog shite. The opening track being a song about how they've changed their sound... Actually the lyrics are explicitly about how they've taken a new direction... and They don't care what anyone thinks.... THEY JUST SOUND LIKE A BAD VERSION OF SHADOWS FALL NOW!!! The lyrics, song concepts, riffs, drums, and vocals are all just dire. Mainly the vocals ruin it but, I mean, there's only so many In Flames rip offs I can take in one album. And this album actually quotes the melody from swim. Shite. End of. Oh yeah, a heavy metal version of moonlight shadow... with what feels like 10 minutes of improvised guitar solo at the end, the same bends and same tapping runs repeated constantly with one of the weekest most out of place guitar tones I've ever heard. This customer ain't pleased.

Dark Tranquillity - Skydancer + Of Chaos...
Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery
Dysrhythmia - Barriers and Passages
Misery Index - Discordia

plus Dysrhythmia - Pretest and Don Cabalero - Built for Speed T-shirts

Just gought jesterday...:

- Moonsorrow: Kivenkantaja

Man, WHAT A FUCKING GREAT ALBUM!!! MOONSORROW RULEZ!!!

I can't belive how much I like this cd, it was totally worth it (considering I payed $23 for it).

Tis just perfect.

I love every song, but Matkan Lopusa is my fave right now.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Irony is a Dead Scene EP

When I saw that Relapse have this in stock, it was a must. I thought it was sold out long ago.

+ Necrophagist - Tombstone T-shirt

Anathema - "Judgement"
Anathema - "Eternity"
Autopsy - "Acts of the Unspeakable"
Death - "Leprosy"
Deicide - "Once Upon the Cross"
Cannibal Corpse - "Kill"
Carnage - "Dark Recollections"
Carpathian Forest - "Black Shining Leather"
Comecon - "Converging Conspiracies"
Immolation - "Here In After"