Which cd did you just buy?

Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise (hate this guy)
Leng Tche - The process of elimination (HAHAHA this is the most rocking Razorgrind can get)
Circle of Dead Children - Zero comfort Margin (brags about its terror inducing subliminal messages. Nice heavy death grind. I love it.)

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Boatman's Call
Not the best Nick Cave album, but there's some great ballads on this one. 9/10
Peccatum - The Moribund People
How can such a great release be so short? It's excruciating. Love the title track, like A Penny's Worth Of Heart too and the Bathory cover doesn't sound too bad either, though Bathory isn't my thing really. Love the video as well, best music video I've seen. 9/10
Antimatter - Planetary Confinement
Inconsistent. Mostly good anyhow, and I like the atmosphere (well, the one in Moss's songs anyway) as it's quite different from most of the stuff that I own. 8/10
Maj Karman Kauniit Kuvat - Metallisydän 7/10
Not their best, but Arpi is such a great song, Ritarisydän too.
Dream Theater - Awake
Mine at long last. 9/10
Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale
One of my favourite albums really, at least in metal. 9 ½/10

Ethereal Sage said:
Recently acquired:

Ulver - Blood Inside
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Antimatter - Planetary Confinement
Peccatum - Lost In Reverie
Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness
Falling You - Touch
You're quite awesome. I can just about forgive Ghost Reveries.

Ordered Nevermore - DHIADW and the new one, but they still havent arrived to the only lousy CD shop thats here in my town.
And Mastodon - Remission shall arrive in a few days from Relapse (Leviathan is out of stock, which sucks, at least I got a T).

I got:

Vaginal Jesus - Affirmative Appartheid
Food For Thought - Iron Maiden Folk Tribute
General Surgery - Necrology
Cosmonaut - Pipebomb Full Of Nails

Book - The Menstruating Mall by Carlton Mellick III

-Vince

Had a nice haul the other day:

Misery Signals - Of Malice and the Magnum Heart
Neurosis - The Eye of Every Storm
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor
Opeth - Ghost Reveries

Hypocrisy - Virus and Opeth - Ghost Reveries both of which slay the each of the past couple of releases from each band............ :headbang: I can only hope the upcoming In Flames album does the same.

OPETH - Ghost Reveries
ATHEIST - Unquestionable Presence Re-release
UNPURE - World Collapse
MINDGRINDER - MindTech
YOB - The UNreal Never Lived
RITUAL CARNAGE - I, Infidel
OBITUARY - Frozen in Time
BATTLELORE - Third Age of the Sun

finally i found 'the gallery' (my old cd doesnt work anymore). it was shipped from the USA but i turned out to be a korean import. thats weird :p

Dark_Silence said:
finally i found 'the gallery' (my old cd doesnt work anymore). it was shipped from the USA but i turned out to be a korean import. thats weird :p

Was it that Korean version with the weird choice of bonus-tracks (something from Enter Suicidal Angels + some cover)? Just curious.

-Villain (who hasn't bought any CD's for a while)