Which cd did you just buy?

wildfyr said:
A stackable case is preferable because that's what happens during my listening hours. I play 'em and stack 'em...in several disorderly piles...all over the room. But these irregularly-shaped digicases? Pfffff. They cause stack havoc...unless they're on the top of one.

Yes, thats exactly my problem. I bought the new Moonspell puzzle-pack and although Ive managed to create some free space in my CD rack, this thing wont fit, of course. On the other hand, it looks really great! :)

i bought a few cd's this week so lets see here...

Enslaved - Ruun
Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Dimmu Borgir - For All Tid
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
Summoning - Oath Bound
Tool - 10,000 Days

@wildfyr, I also dont like bands who refuse to print their lyrics into their booklet.thats what booklets are for and especially for people which mother-tongue is not english its more easy to check what the bands sing about. but tool are egoistic selfish bastards thats why I sold all my tool cds*g*

downloaded Bullet for my Valentine-The Poison. Some nice songs but most songs sounds the same=>deleted. but good music for some metaldisco-nights.

Wow I've been noticing a lot of death metal around here lately. What are some of your non-metal CD's guys/gals?

Zack said:
What are some of your non-metal CD's guys/gals?

IN TEH TRASHCAN!!!!! :heh:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: TR00 UND GR1M 2 DES!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Personally, would buy new Taking Back Sunday and Tool, but I already have one and Ughi got tool. It's literally next door. So - blah.

I can just see you buying every single non-metal CD at the record store and throwing them all away the second you get home :D

marduk1507 said:
Yes, thats exactly my problem. I bought the new Moonspell puzzle-pack and although Ive managed to create some free space in my CD rack, this thing wont fit, of course. On the other hand, it looks really great! :)

Yeah, they look great, until they rotate somewhere out of the stacks and end up somewhere else collecting dust. ^_^

solefald said:
@wildfyr, I also dont like bands who refuse to print their lyrics into their booklet.thats what booklets are for and especially for people which mother-tongue is not english its more easy to check what the bands sing about. but tool are egoistic selfish bastards thats why I sold all my tool cds*g*
It is a bit rude, isn't it? I bet they don't give a shit, though, and we're probably considered a couple of emo whiners. :heh: I haven't sold my Tool CDs though, even if they are a bunch of egotistical selfish bastards. ;)

downloaded Bullet for my Valentine-The Poison. Some nice songs but most songs sounds the same=>deleted. but good music for some metaldisco-nights.
Hmmm. Someone asked me if I wanted to go see BFMV but I declined because I'm not familiar with them, plus there is probably something way more familiar and exciting to see if I can get my lazy ass going next weekend.

i just got fate of norns - amon amarth and character - dark tranquility

im looking for : exposures: in retrospect and denial - dark tranquillity but can’t find it anywhere…

HELP...

Tyr - "Eric the Red"
Drawn and Quartered - "The Return of the Black Death"
Dismember - "Like An Everflowing Stream"

RampageSword said:
Newest additions to my ever-growing collection :

uneXpect - Utopia
uneXpect - _We, Invaders

Awesome man, I'll get those soon, just not soon enough. I need some cash first. I might go get them both with In A Flesh Aquarium when it comes out.

negative_creep said:
im looking for : exposures: in retrospect and denial - dark tranquillity but can’t find it anywhere…

HELP...

If you live in a big city, check out the local record stores, they might have it new or used.

Just ordered from amazon.ca:

Burst - Origo
Windir - Arntor
Windir - 1184
Windir - Likferd

For too long I've been waiting to get my dirty paws on Windir's work!