• 05/17/11 The Club at Firestone – Orlando, FL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Should've done this for the Euro shows; my apologies!

Here's our usual 'share which shows you'll be going to' poll; you can use these threads to plan meetups, find a ride or a hotel room for the night, or find someone to hang out with at the show.

Because there are 25 shows on this tour but Ultimate Metal only allows a maximum of 20 poll options, there are two threads (this is two of two), so if your show(s) don't appear here, check the other thread.

@Prog is King - I love seeing people bring their kids to shows! Mine are all grown (and only 1 of my 3 is actually a big SymX fan, and she can't make it to the show, sheesh) or I'd be bringing them too. ;) I did bring my youngest son to Russ' wedding.. that'll have to suffice, I guess. *laughs* I'm sure you'll see me running around somewhere or other at the show, I'll be the tall redhaired chick hanging out with the band. :)

@Lyre's Harmony - awesome, good to see we'll have a decent forum turnout at the SF show! :)

So which band plays before Sym X? I really hope it's Powerglove, because I can tolerate them more than I can Blackguard.

Hi everyone,
sorry to interfere with the topic...

Hey Jax I've sent a mail to you 2 weeks ago, have you received it? It was about my tabs. Perhaps I've sent it to a wrong adress? :(
Please let me know!
regards,

AS

@toinouf - don't think I got it, can you resend (jax at symphonyx d0t com)? Because my address is listed on the band's website, it gets a LOT of spam & sometimes stuff gets lost, but I'll watch for your mail..

were you at the Blind Guardian show in Raleigh, back in Dec?

I will be at both the Raleigh show and the Charlotte show

Unfortunately I was not - I had Christmas vacation scheduled and I was in Florida.

I was planning to go to both shows since Nevermore is one of my favorites - and they usually shake up a setlist during a tour. SX is great and all, but they won't mix their set.

I'm in the DC area now, so will try to make it to the Jaxx show. Trying to figure out how to get there from Arlington.

I am headed to the Jaxx show. Got my ticket today. I couldn't talk my wife into going again so I will be stag. She went with me the last time I saw them on the Odyssey tour in 2003 in Nebraska. I haven't been to Jaxx since 1998 when I saw Yngwie. I am glad to live in a place that has good live music again as it wasn't too long ago Maiden and DT came through the DC area.

We just got back home from the string of Texas shows. I usually get homesick easily, but this time, I wanted to cry when I saw my front door. Jax, if you would, could you let the band know the we are thankful for the most badass weekend. Especially tell MJR thank you for taking pity on us when my brother lost his wallet and getting us on the guest list for the San Antonio show. As well as the tour manager (I don't know his name) for helping us attempt to find it.. We are contemplating on going to the next 3 shows as well, but I don't know if that will work out.. Since they have the day off today, we could make it to Orlando by the time the show starts. If we do, cool, but if not, will you let them know that we appreciate them and how sincere they are to the fans! Thanks. -Philip Trammell-

Philip - I'm copying your post into an e-mail for Rory (the tour manager); will ask him to pass on your thanks to the band. Glad you had a good time!

Jax :)

Never in my life have I seen or heard of a band as well as the crew being as nice and respectful as this one.. Thank you. (no need for response) :)