Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Watto

the need...for speed!
Nov 23, 2004
blue mountains
The drink that mighty steel warriors drink Scotch Whiskey

or the piss weak Yankie crap called Bourbon that fallout boy fans drink

You should of made it a Poll! But i'm saying Bourbon; and you didn't include Irish Whiskey!
Oh yeah, well the main age old competition is between the proper Whiskey, Scotch and the other poo:lol:

It's a poll now... so vote well and vote wisely!

Gotta love your completely unbiased and objective wording for the poll Watto :lol:
Haha yeah well my subtle methods are not working i'll edit it more:lol:

The scotch argument:

Ambassador-scotch.jpg

724806f7a3687c2cc25c865fb7eb98a1.jpg

The bourbon argument:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AlDXTc8IJ7c[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYlDrN3dt3w[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2-G8-p1PtUE[/ame]

Jim%20Beam%20Guitar%20Cutout%20copy.jpg

Why does the last video remind me of Bar Ace so much? :lol:

Fuck that cheap bourbon shit.

Only Scotch is real. Other whiskeys such as Irish are also commonly accepted as real.
So fuck that cheap scotch shit too? Because both types of drink have cheap and expensive versions. I'm pretty sure Bourbon is real too, i have a bottle of it sitting here... could be a trick of the light though.

This sounds like the "only black metal is trve. Fuck that fake thrash/power/gothic/prog/speed/death/ambient/doom/etc shit" argument all over again.
It's not a matter of "real" or "trve". The bottom line is... whiskey in general is shit. It all tastes like proverbial dog piss drunk straight or over ice, and bourbon is the better tasting of the two when mixed with cola or dry. Scotch = fail, bourbon = win.

Bourbon is real too, i have a bottle of it sitting here... could be a trick of the light though.
It obviously is, Bourbon is about as real as Paris Hilton's virginity

whiskey in general is shit. It all tastes like proverbial dog piss drunk straight or over ice, and bourbon is the better tasting of the two when mixed with cola or dry. Scotch = fail, bourbon = win.
Ferret:erk: as you are the biggest alco here I had high respect for your opinion but honestly you have been drinking way too much old crow and Jim beam to know what real Whiskey is. I must show you the light at Ferretstock, you can then apologies to the good people here for that shocking statement:erk::erk::erk:

Jim Beam is utterly rank to me. Canadian Club is worse. Other than that, its all good - Walker, Slate, Bullit, BD, Chivas, Turkey, or the almighty, all-conquering Jack Daniels (which is actually not technically a bourbon).

you have been drinking way too much old crow and Jim beam to know what real Whiskey is

If this is a matter of exposure I think this should validate my argument somewhat. This is just what happens to be in the bar at the moment in the non-bourbon whisk(e)y variety.

scotchoo9.jpg

There's a bottle of Glenfiddich and Evan Williams 15yo bourbon in the vault with our name on it if you're keen to turn Ferretstock into a battle of the top shelf brown spirits.